Abuse Of A Young Girl

Okay so this is a story that I just came up with I don't own any of these characters except for the ones I created. Stephanie Meyers owns most of these characters

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it! Just stop it" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I can't take it anymore!" I ran out the door crying. I was headed to Sam's house. I pick up my pace looking behind me to see if my father was running after me. I slow down once I realize he's not following me. I'm running from him right now, because he just found my mother in bed with some guy and now he's pissed and wants to take it out on me. My mother doesn't care about me or what my father or his friends do to me. All she cares about is her stupid job, her stupid money and he stupid fashion. I hate my parents so much! I always run to Seth whenever my father is in a bad mood or when my mother is at home with some guys she brings home from the bar. My mother is a stipper at a bar in Port Angeles. My mother gets paid pretty well for what she does. As I get closer to Seth's house I start sobbing and wailing loudly. I get up to the doorsteps and collapse after I ring the doorbell. "Seth!? Sam!? Jacob!? Somebody!" I scream at the top of my lungs in between sobs. I hear heavy footsteps headed my way. "Shit! Sam get over here!" I hear Leah yell as she walks up to me. "What? What is it?!" I hear Sam yell in a worried voice.