♦︎Oneshot #1♦︎

When my dad was still alive, he would always say to fight back and don't lose. My family believes that if you don't fight you won't get anywhere in life. Well... That motto won't work for today.

      Today, I'm gonna run away from my problems. Run away from everything and everyone. Today, I will not fight back. Well try to at least.

      I stopped in the middle of the hallway to catch my breath. Man, I'm really out of shape. I looked over my shoulder and saw two boys running towards me.

      Shit, why can't I be left alone. I ran towards the senior hallway in hope to find a teacher or a security guard. When my luck ran out I decided to hide in the janitors closet instead.

      Great. Now I'm back in the closet. Yay me. A couple minutes later I cracked the door open to see if the boys left yet. A relieved sigh came out of my mouth as I saw no sign of them.

      I crept out into the hallway and started heading towards the bathroom once I was sure they were gone.

Those boys have been beating me and humiliating me for the past few years just because of my sexuality.It's
Really stupid. People hate on me just because I want to frickle frackle the same gender.

      But, there's one person in particular that really hates my existence. Dylan Moore. He's hated me since I told him I was gay a couple years ago.

He was my biggest crush in that time. He still is.

      He's one of the biggest homophobic assholes you will ever meet, though. But besides that he's one of the most Beautiful and sweetest person ever. He's only sweet and nice like that if your straight like him, obviously.

"Beautiful Homophobic asshole..." I mumbled aloud. But, lately he's been acting really weird. Dylan doesn't really beat me up like he used to. to be honest, it's really worrying me.

Every time I look at him, he just has this look in those green orbs of his. I just can't decipher it. But it looks very familiar.

As I opened the bathroom door I heard sobbing in one of the stalls. Should I check who it is? I mean, it's really none of my business... But?

I knocked on the door. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked gently.

"G-go away!" He said harshly but failed.

Wait. I recognize that voice. But why is he crying? Is he sick? "Dylan, open up the door." I said.

"N-no! Go a-away! I'm f-fine" he said. But he obviously not okay. The pain in his voice was heartbreaking.

"Dylan. Your obviously not okay.  Please open the door. What's wrong?" I said as I tried turning the nob.

A few minutes of me trying to get him out, he finally opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy. He held a glare but I could tell he was hurt.

"Ethan. I said just leave me alone!" He snapped.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He instantly pushed my hand away.

"Dylan. Please tell me what's wrong. You've been acting very different lately. It's actually making me very worried." I said gently.

He slid down against the wall and put his knees to his chest. "Y-you wouldn't understand." He said quietly.

This sight was so heartbreaking. If my heart were to break anymore I would be dead. I sat next to him and put my hand on his knee.

"Dylan. It's okay to tell me. I'm always here for you." I said. Even if does humiliate me and claim he hates me, I will always be by his side. Thats how much I love him.

He had tears running down his cheeks. "W-why are you so nice to m-me even though I hurt y-you, Ethan." He sobbed. "Why..."

"Dylan... Because you are an amazing person. Yes, you're a homophobe but I know you. You are the sweetest and caring person I have ever met."
I said. I just wish he wasn't such a homophobic asshole...

"E-Ethan..." He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You love the people you care about. You would always protect them. Protect them from anything that could hurt them. That's the Dylan i know. It's not your fault your a homophobe. You were raised in a family of them. So it's not to late to change." I said.

"E-Ethan... I-I'm so... I-I'm Sorry. I'm sorry f-for ever h-hurting you. I R-regret it... I was just s-scared. Scared my parents would hate me...." He sobbed quietly.

"Why would your parents hate you?" I said a little sad. He just looks so broken.

"B-because... I... I-I..." He stuttered out.

"You what?" I asked gently. Why would his parents hate him? His parents loved him to death. So why?

"...I'm gay!" He choked out. My eyes widen at what he said. He's gay? But how? He always hated gays!

"B-but I thought-" I was cut off.

"I've always been.... That's why I'm scared.. Because... W-what if my parents find o-out!" He said.

"Dylan..." I said gently. I just went for it. I hugged him tightly. But, he didn't push me away. He just let it happen and sobbed into my shoulder.

We sat in that position for a few minutes until he broke the silence.
"E-Ethan?" He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Yes Dylan." I said quietly.

"I-i... I l-lo...." He stuttered again.

"What-" I was cut off again by a soft pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen but i just melted into the kiss. I kept it sweet and gentle. When we pulled away, he looked up at me with those beautiful green orbs of his.

"I-I... I love you, Ethan." He said and snuggled next to me.

I wrapped my arms around him, comfortingly. "I love you too, Dylan"

•~ WHOOO! First ONESHOT. It was so fun to write it. But, Tbh I had to rewrite this a lot so sorry if it just seems... Everywhere. ~•