"What's wrong doll?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice. "You seem uneasy," he took a step closer. "You're shaking sweetheart."

"It's just–" she looked down at her feet. "It's my first Christmas without them," she whispered, her voice trembling. "Without my mama, without my father, without Kepler and Nico. I miss them so much Bucky and I'm not sure what I can do to ease the pain."

He kissed her and the world suddenly fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. He pulled his lips away from hers, only to tell her that he loved her. In response, she pressed her lips against his again but this time, it was different. Her lips brushed his but not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

Steve pushed the door open, a playful smirk on his lips. "We are waiting for you two, unless you have other things to do."

Ally's cheeks instantly felt hot and even Bucky couldn't help the embarrassing blush spreading across his face. "Right," he nodded. "Let's go eat."

Dinner was a feast of the sort, every dish Jojo prepared was cooked as if she was a professional. Adam tried his best to do a prayer but Bucky ended up laughing like a child when Adam pronounced 'Amen' as 'Almond'. Desert was close to second best, Jojo had prepared chocolate cake and gingerbread cookies.

After dinner, the six of them gathered around the sparkling Christmas tree while the clock struck eleven o'clock and Adam ripped open his first gift. It was tradition that everyone at least opens one gift on Christmas Eve before going to bed. Inside the rather large golden box was a teddy bear, decorated with a red bow. The fur was silky soft and the button eyes looked of jade.

"Who's that from?" Ally rummaged around for the tag. "Bucky?"

"Guilty," he grinned, watching as Adam snuggled up to the bear that was almost his size. "Spent all day lookin' for a gift for him, I think I did well."

"No kidding," Steve agreed. "That makes my present look lame."

"What's your present Uncle Stevie?" Adam wobbled over to Steve's lap. "Is it big?"

"It's five bucks," Steve grumbled, sinking into the sofa. "You can buy whatever you want."

"It'll go to his college funds," Jojo leant over and squeezed Steve's knee. "It's the thought that counts."

Bucky handed William, Steve and Jojo their presents while he opened one up from Steve. The night carried on as William gushed over his new watch and Jojo almost began to cry over the adorable silver baby rattle Bucky had gotten her. Ally chose to open up a gift Quaker had sent in from Brooklyn, surprised to see two tickets for a play in Broadway the following year.

Adam rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned, laying his head on his new teddy bear. William went to pick him up, carrying the teddy bear with him. "Time for bed, can you say goodnight to everyone?"

"Goodnight."

Ally's nephew's voice warmed her heart as she cleaned up the wrapping paper and bows, tossing them into the trash.

"I guess that's my calling too," Jojo stood up from the couch. "The guest bedroom is down the hallway Steve and Bucky– well, I guess you and Ally can share the pullout couch." Bucky's eyes darted towards Ally and he wiggled his eyebrows, causing her to laugh.

The three parted in tired but loving hugs as Steve and Jojo drifted down the hallway to get some sleep. Ally set up the pullout couch while Bucky grabbed some blankets from the neighbouring closet. The lamps were turned off and the only light was coming from the Christmas tree. Ally rested her head on Bucky's chest while he aimlessly played with her hazel hair, almost completely forgetting they weren't back in Brooklyn.

"How are you feeling?" He questioned, his voice low in fear that he'd wake someone up.

Ally shrugged her shoulders. "I miss them."

"I do too," he agreed, pressing a tender kiss on the side of her head. "At least I still have you."

"I love you," she smiled softly, knowing he wouldn't be able to see it in the dark. "I just want you to know that."

"You're one of a kind Ally Jones," Bucky pulled her closer to him. "One day we'll be like William and Jojo, when the war is over. We'll have a little boy too tired to make it until midnight and we'll be too old to even make it to a New Years party."

"I'm objecting to that right now," Ally interjected. "Who says we are going to just have one?"

"Not me anymore apparently," Bucky laughed. "Alright Jones, how many kids do you think you can handle?"

"Five," she marvelled honestly. "Four on purpose, five by accident."

"You've got it all planned out, don't ya'?" he teased. "And what do you plan on naming these five kids?"

"I'm not sure," she admitted. "You're supposed to help me!"

"I like the name Posy," Bucky suddenly grew quiet, realizing he truly wanted this future with her. "Yeah, Posy."

"And?" Ally urged. "What else?"

"Jessica too," he thought once more. "And Donny."

"I like those names," Ally boasted. "I like the name Katherine, along with Christopher."

"Alright, so we'll have to get a present for Posy, Jessica, Donny, Katherine and Christopher each year," Bucky noted. "Christ Ally, five kids? You're serious?"

"Completely serious."

"I guess that's our future Christmas. Expensive presents underneath a tree, secret kisses under a mistletoe, silver bells ringing everywhere, five kids who have your hair and my eyes gathered around the fireplace," Bucky looked down at Ally, her eyes closed and her breathing soft. "Yeah, I could get used to that."

"What's wrong doll?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice

"What's wrong doll?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice. "You seem uneasy," he took a step closer. "You're shaking sweetheart."