"That's so sweet babe I feel the same way after Ross and I broke up I didn't want to trust anyone anymore I didn't think I would be happy again until you came along and swept me of my feet with your charm and smarts and your smile and laugh I now I am happy again all because of you so thank you so much" she said taking a sip of my shake. 

"I know it's only been a few months since we started dating,but I love you Aria" i said taking her hand.

"We should go it's almost three you and I both need to get ready" she said awkwardly

"Oh..yeah sure let's go" We payed  for the shakes and I walked her home before going my separate way.

Aria Pov

After he told me he loved I didn't know what to say do I love Noah back or do I still love Ross i'm so confused I know I broke up with him but I still miss him he was the first guy that actually cared about me. I plugged in my phone and listened to The Girl And The Dreamcatcher while I got ready for this dinner thinking about my love for Noah if it was love.

 I plugged in my phone and listened to The Girl And The Dreamcatcher while I got ready for this dinner thinking about my love for Noah if it was love

I put on a blue dress, blazer type jacket, black heels, fixed my make up and recurled my hair.

(her hair^^^^)

I put on a locket Noah gave me for our one month and a few silver bracelets before going downstairs to help set up by then it was 5:15. I set up the table before I heard the doorbell and found my boyfriend in a nice button up with dark jeans and black shoes. I smiled as he came in.

"Well you look beautiful as always I don't think I can compete" he smiled kissing my cheek.

"Who said it was a competition plus you look extremely sexy in that shirt" I giggled getting glasses for the table.

"Well then in that case" he wrapped his arms around me from behind as I finished the table he set his chin on my shoulder,but I walked back to the kitchen to look at the chicken in the oven when I stand up I face my very tall boyfriend. I smile up at him as he leans him, I start to  lean in too and in a matter of seconds his lips were against mine. 

My arms snaked around his neck,his on my waist pulling me closer to him. My fingers messing with his hair he sets me on the counter and we pull away before going any further. 

"You know I missed you in the last two hours" he chuckled
"I missed you too and i'm sorry about earlier but I want you to know that....I like you and I love being with you but i'm just not sure if I love you yet" I explained cautiously 

"I understand it's only been six months since everything take your time i'm just happy calling you mine" he smiled holding my hands

"Thanks for that babe we still have like fifteen minutes 'till everyone gets here" I said

"I know how we can pass time" he smirked and started to kiss me I kissed back instantly until Ross barged into the kitchen guess they got here early.

"Oh..um im so sorry" he said rushing out quickly I hopped off the counter and went to the front door to greet everyone.

"Hey Laura nice to see you again" I smiled nicely

(A/N- I love Laura to death she is my idol so if she is kinda mean in here it is just for the story and drama she is the most sweetest person in real life so please no hate or anything against Laura just drama for the plot)

"Yeah you too whatever I guess" she said a bit harsh I brushed it off and went to hug Delly and Ell and the rest of the band before stopping at Ross.

"Hey Ross" I said 

"Fine i'm really happy with Laura and you're happy Noah I see so it's good" he said going to say hi to Noah and my mom so I moved on and got the chicken from the kitchen and set it at the table.

Stormie and my mom sat at opposite ends of the table then to the right on my mom was me,then Noah, then Rydel, then Ell and then Stormie at the end and to her right was Mark,then Rocky,Then Riker,Then Laura across from Noah and Ross across from me.

"So Aria Rydel tells me that you have spent alot of time at her studio choreographing alot" Stormie asked 

"Umm..yes I have actually when Noah is filming or so I go there to get my mind of things and calm down from stress and stuff so yeah" I explained

TBH dinner was really weird until we all went to my dance/singing space in the basement. 

"Hey Ari can we talk" Ross asked me

"Sure" I said as went into another room.

"Listen i'm sorry about everything from before and until now I thought that it was better to avoid you rather then confront you because I was hurt" he said

"I was hurt to and I still am sometimes but we both moved on like we wanted" I said

"I didn't want to move on Aria why don't you get that  I loved you I still love you when you were on set with Noah and tonight and I see you with him I wish that it was me with you my arm around u me kissing you me telling you you're beautiful and telling you I love you I saw Noah's post earlier and sadness and jealousy filled my body"  he said

"Ross you and I both know we can't work like that"

"It's not that we wouldn't work it's you didn't want to work on it you have been hurt so much and I get that but you didn't give me a chance to fix my mistake I got jealous and scared of losing you and I lost you anyway" 

"I still care about you I do and I still love you too but you are happy with Laura and I am happy with Noah"

"I am not happy with Laura she never asks or considers how I feel ever"

"Im sorry Ross but we can't get back together right now I just got used to not being with you in a relationship I can't do it again and I don't wanna hurt Noah I care about him and I wanna be with him" I told him before leaving the room and sitting with Noah.

"Hey babe what happened?" Noah asked me

"Nothing just wanted to ask about u and I" I said

"Alright"

The rest of the night we just talked and hung out I avoided Ross as much as I can Noah slept over and I am happy with him I think I might love him........

ALRIGHT 2 UPDATES IN TWO DAYS NEW GOAL HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND LIKE THE BOOK.....ANYWAY NOAH IS NOW IN THE PICTURE IS ARIA ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH NOAH OR IS THERE MORE TO THE STORY. WELL I HAVE SCHOOL AND I MIGHT UPDATE THIS WEEKEND BOTH ROSS AND JACE FANFICS!!!! KEEP READING A STUFF AND IF SOMEONE IS ACTIVE AND COMMENTS OR VOTES I WILL TRY TO FOLLOW THEM SO THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I KNOW I SAY THAT EVERY CHAPTER BUT I MEAN IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS I WOULD HAVE DELETED THIS BOOK AND GAVE UP ON WRITING AND JUST READ OTHERS BUT I KEEP UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS AND BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING SO MUCH SO KEEP IT UP THANKS GUY. SLEEP TIGHT AND GOODNIGHT!