.•°Chapter 1 •|• Back Story°•.

.•°Edited°•.

.•°(F/N)'s POV°•.

Here I am laying on my bed trying to forget my tortured past. I miss my family. They died in a fire accident. Really it wasn't even an accident at all. My family was murdered by people who hated them. I'm the only Survivor.

This happened when I was only six years old, I was just in my room playing with my toys as usual when I smelled something burning. I ran downstairs to find the kitchen and my family burnt. My whole house was burned down but I managed to get out quickly. Running through the woods as fast as I could and never looked back. I could tell that this was no original accident. Someone had killed my parents. But who? I don't think I will ever know, but that doesn't stop me from wondering.

It's been 6 years since then. I was taken in by a middle-aged lady named Makana. She always treated me like I was her own. She loves me, cares for me, provides all of the necessary stuff I need. How could I ever repay her for doing such thoughtful things? I'm sure I'll think of something!

"Time for dinner!" Ms. Makana shouts. I ran downstairs to the dining table.

"I'm here," I say.

"Here you go sweetie," Ms. Makana says nicely.

"Thank you," I say. She sits down with her own plate and we both started eating.

"So the hunter exam is going to start soon," Ms. Makana said.

"I'm going to go since I'm finally 12 years old!" I said with a little excitement in my tone.
"To you know where it is?" Ms. Makana asks me.

"Oh..." I sigh in disappointment.

"Why don't you search it on the computer?" Ms. Makana then said, a glint of something in her eye that I couldn't quite make our. Sadness or mischief?

"Ok, that's a great idea!" I say happily. I eat my food quickly, give Ms. Makana a hug and run up stairs. I go on the computer and start my research. Zaban City? Okay

.•°TIME SKIP •|• DAY OF HUNTER EXAM°•.

I wake up to find myself jittery with anticipation.

"I can't believe I can finally take the Hunter Exam!" I shout. I quickly get in the shower wash myself and put some new clothes on. I pack my bag with all the stuff that I'll need for this journey; Clothes, snacks, phone, etc."Okay now I'm ready," I say with joy. I give Ms. Makana a bear hug and set off on my new journey.
____________________________________
(A/n) Hey this is me the author! I hope everyone is liking my new story. This is my first time doing this so I hope everyone likes it!☺☺☺

~ killua4ever

P.S. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!

.•°Word Count •|• 477 Words°•.