"I feel like living." Nailah said making all of us laugh.

"I promise you this is something you'll love. It's heart racing and exciting." Another one said.

"Okay that's good but has anyone ever died from this?" Vae asked.

"Of course, one out of the eight of y'all will die during this." He said and they all looked at me.

"Sim you done lost all the fucking marbles." Sydney said.

"You out your fucking mind." Nailah added.

"I knew mommy stood by the microwave too long with you." Vae looked at me.

"Christian got one stupid ass daughter." Mulan said.

"I'm still doing it." Remy shrugged.

"I'm a mother." Memo gasped.

"Y'all done yet?" I asked laughing.

"John was playing, this is safety verified."

"Not to be racist or anything-"

"Mulan don't finish your sentence, if you had to do a warning then it's racist." Nyasia said.

"But it's not because I'm part white too, so y'all don't be offended, okay?"

"Um okay." John said.

"White people are fucking retarded, they fuck horses, dogs, cats shit even cows. They do shit like this for fun and sniff coke to be happy, so I want to honestly know did somebody ever die from this?"

"You had to say allat?" I asked looking at her.

"I couldn't get my point across without saying allat, I said not to be racists. So no offense if that helps."

"Yeah because that makes it better." Memo said.

"To answer that question no one has ever died, you have a option to do it with an instructor or by ya self." The other one explained.

"I wanna go by myself." Remy raised her hand.

"Yo who raised you?" Sydney asked looking at her.

"Her mother is the reason she's like this." Memo answered making me laugh.

"So who's going first?" John asked smiling.

"Simone, Remy and Mulan." Nailah smiled.

"Mulan who? Shitttt."

"Bitch you should be used to flying, you got a carpet." Remy said making us confused.

"Bitch that was Aladdin that had a flying carpet not Mulan stupid hoe." Mulan rolled her eyes.

"Soo.. who's going?" A instructor said bringing out contracts so we could sign.

"Sim I swear to God if I die, imma hunt you and make your life a living hell!" Nailah said signing the contract.

"We'll be fine." I smiled doing a quick prayer then started strapping up.

"Record this please." I smiled handing the instructors my camera.

Remy, Mulan and I stood on the edge holding hands, my heart was in my ass but I wasn't going to back out of this. We watched the instructors do it first then we counted to three still holding hands.

"Let's go!!" Remy yelled as we jumped head first.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled smiling.

This was so thrilling, once you get past the dying part, you'll have so much fun. We got towards the ground and started bouncing.