Ch. 1 I was Fine

I watch as Sarah pours tea in our tea cups. "One or two lumps of sugar in your tea Miss. Alex?" Sarah asks me in the best British accent she could. "One lump of sugar, please Miss. Sarah." I reply back with the best accent I could muster up. She giggles as she puts the sugar in my cup. I pick the cup up and point my pinky finger and sip at the tea. "This is the best tea I ever had!" I exclaim. "Why thank you!" she giggles again. "You're very much welcome my dear." I giggle with her.

"Sarah? Who are you talking too?" Her mother walks in. "My friend Alex." Sarah answers. Her mother smiles. "Can I play with you two?" She asks. Sarah looks at me, "Only if Alex says so." she says. I chuckle at that, and nod telling her that her mother can play with us. "She said yes." Sarah says. Her mother sat down in between Sarah and I. "So how old is Alex?" Her mother questions. "18." I say. "She said she is 18." Sarah answered. Her mother looked surprised.

Ding Ding! "The cookies are ready!" Sarah stood up and walked over to her Easy Bake Oven and pulled out the cookies. Again, her mother looked surprised. "How were you able to make those without my help?" She asks. "Alex helped me" she simply stated. Sarah sat back down with the cookies and gave two to her mother and I.

An hour later Sarah's mother put her to bed. "Night Mommy." Sarah called out to her mother. "Good night sweetie." She turned the lights off and closed the door. Later after that Sarah fell asleep.

I could hear talking from down stairs, so I went through the wall and walked down the stairs. "What do you mean there's something wrong with our daughter?" Sarah's father asked. "She's talking to this person named Alex, who helped her with the Easy Bake Oven!" She replied. "Do they really think I'm a ghost.....?" I ask myself. "Sarah's a smart girl, she's able to figure things out with out us, and she's only four." Her father said.

"Okay, okay. You're right, I get a bit carried away from watching all the Paranormal Witness." she said. The father chuckles. "Yes you do, now let's get to bed." They walked out leaving me in the living room by myself.

To be continued....

A/N: hey guys! What do you think? Good or bad?