Intro

!Welcome new comers to Druid Pack!

I am Cita, loyal alpha to everyone here. I hope your happy with us and loyal as well.
In this book, you will learn all the latest news in the pack, patrols that take place as well as hunting or fishing parties, or if a battle is beginning or being declared.

For patrols or hunting/fishing parties;
⬇️⬇️ ⬇️⬇️
I will list your wolf and the user so you get the notification, and there will be a rp page for you to do that patrol/party.

Battles;
I will go deeper into this subject farther into the book. Basically, our main rival pack is called;
THE TRANCY PACK.
Their alpha is a male wolf named Stone and he's fierce and blood thirsty. I will alert you in this book if there is a battle going on between us and their will be a rp page assigned for that event. We have nobody to play the Trany Pack members so when your fighting with them, you must make it up as you go. Their beta is named Juniper and she's female.

Travelling;
There will be traveling involved in this wether it's to go somewhere where there's more prey, or if it's to just get away for a little.
As alpha, I make the proclamations of travelling and we travel together.

So the form will be on the next part because it won't let me reply to pm on here.
But still put a link on to what your character looks like. I need that.

Thanks guys!

~ Alpha Cita