Before

Flashback

Taylor : Mom! I will move to London! The label hire me for 2 years!

Andrea : What label? You never tell me about that..

Taylor : Umm.. I registered in a major label in London.. 'Cause, my career will never go higher if I just stay like this. So, I decided to register myself in a label, so I know more about country music.

Andrea : You never tell me about that?!

Andrea is getting mad. Cause she never wants Taylor to be far from her. She's in Nashville, and she won't let Taylor move there for 2 years!

Taylor : Cause I.. I just...

Andrea : Taylor, I won't let you go!

Taylor : But, Mom?!

Andrea : You always knew that I won't let my children be far from me! Look, I always be with you every single concert, awards shows, photoshoots, shooting and interviews! I won't let you go, Taylor.

Taylor : But Mom.. I'm 17 now! I can go there by myself! Nothing will happen!

Andrea : No, Taylor.

Taylor : But Mom.. I...

Andrea : I SAID NO, TAYLOR! Don't fight me!

Andrea is on the point now. She gets in to her room, and slams the door. Taylor don't know what to do, her tears flows down from her blue eyes. She is confused, she's 17 now, but her Mom still protect her like she's five, "I don't understand this. Why? I just..." She cried, she's depressed. She wants her career to move, she wants to know more about music industry. But, her mom won't let her go.

For days, they are not talking to each other, not even wants to see each other. Andrea is disappointed, Taylor is confused and depressed. They just be like strangers to each other.

One day, Taylor decided to move silently, without her Mom knowing about it. She is packing her stuffs, and take most of her dresses and clothes from her closet. But suddenly, someone opens the door, "Taylor, what are you doing?" That's Austin, her brother, "Why are you.."

"I want to move, Austin." Taylor came to him and stands in front of him.

"Why Taylor? Mom won't allow you! Please just don't go, Taylor." Austin is now holding Taylor's hands and beg her.

"I have to go, Austin." Taylor pull her hands from Austin's and go back packing her stuffs.

"No, Taylor. You won't go! Please, I don't want to let you go. Taylor, please.." Austin came closer to Taylor, "No Taylor."

"Austin, just let me go! YOU ARE THE SAME LIKE MOM! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!" Taylor shouted at her brother and started to cry. She sat on her bed and cry. One by one her tears start to goes down from her eyes to her neck. She don't understand, "GET OUT FROM THIS ROOM, AUSTIN!"

Austin don't know what to do, but he stays there. He won't let her sister go.

"AUSTIN, I SAID GET OUT!" She start to shout louder than before, so Austin will go out. But he stays there.

"AUSTIN, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TELL YOU GET OUT. GET OUT, AUSTIN!" Taylor warn her brother, cause now, she's really annoyed with everyone. Finally, Austin went out from Taylor's room. Taylor keep crying, she don't understand her mother and brother now.

Suddenly, Taylor's father get in to her room and he sees Taylor crying there, "Taylor.. You just.." Taylor rise up her head, "What? You doesn't want me to go?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL OF YOU. I WILL GO! I WILL! DON'T PROTECT ME LIKE I'M FIVE! I'M SEVENTEEN NOW!"

She take her bag and luggage, and went out from the room. She went out from her house, ask the driver to drive her to airport.