I'm...Pregnant? (Sequel to The New Girl)

I walked into school with a smile on my face and my head held high. It was my junior year. I was one year away from being a senior and graduating and I had the best boyfriend ever.

Ryder and I spent basically every day together over the summer. I went to New York for Independence Day to spend it with Blaine, Kurt, Rachel and Santana.

And now, it was time for school. Mike was a Freshman and I managed to convince him to join Glee club. He had a wicked voice and we needed 5 new members to replace Artie, Brittany, Blaine, Sam and Tina.

I got my schedule, my locker number, and my books from the office.

"Well, look who's my locker neighbor." came a familiar voice. I turned to see my best friend, Kitty, standing next to me.

"Kitty!" I squealed and hugged her. "How was your summer?"

"It was wicked awesome. This Wilde Kitty has been tamed by one Artie Abrams." she replied.

"No way! You and Artie?! Wasn't he dating Sugar?"

"She broke up with him. There was this fair over the summer and I wanted to get on the bumper cars, but they were only allowing two riders, so Artie got in with me and BAM! We're together!" Kitty explained. I squealed again and jumped up and down like a little girl. "What about you and Ryder?"

"Still going strong as ever. He's the best boyfriend ever, Kitty. I'm so glad I have him."

"Did you two do anything over the summer?" Kitty asked, nudging me.

I felt my face turn red. Truth was, Ryder and I hadn't gotten that far. Yeah, I sang Come And Get It last year with Kitty, but I wasn't exactly ready yet.

"No." I replied and closed my locker.

"No? Why not?"

"Because I'm not ready yet." I said, trying to walk away.

"Uh, Marcia! What about 'When you're ready, come and get it'? Wasn't that the meaning of that song?" Kitty asked, following me.

"Yeah, it was, but I'm just not ready. Can we drop it?"

"Fine. You going to the Glee auditions this afternoon?"

"Yeah. My brother's auditioning. He's an amazing singer. Ryder will tell you. He heard him sing around Christmas time."

"Awesome. We need good singers if we wanna win again this year."

Kitty and I linked arms and walked down the hall to the choir room. Mr. Schue sent out an email that he was having a "Welcome Back" party for the Glee members.

Once I walked in, I was hugged by Marley.

"Marcia!" she exclaimed. I laughed.

"Hey Marls. It's so great to see you again." I said. "How was summer?"

"Amazing! I visited LA and seen a Katy Perry concert and I got to meet her afterwards. It was so amazing, Marcia!"

"That sounds great, Marls."

"What about you? How was your summer?"

"It was great. I spent the whole summer with Ryder and the days we weren't together, I went to visit Blaine in New York."

Before Marley could speak again, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I giggled as Ryder kissed my cheek.

"Hey you." he said. "Have a good summer?"

"You should know, we were together basically all summer." I said. "But yes. Yes I did."

Ryder gave me another kiss and we went in to sit down. Everyone else came in, talking about their summer. Once everyone was sat down, we realized how small the group was.