What I wrote in my notebook:

Dear readers,

This isn't very finalized and is exactly (word by word) written in my notebook. If you've got any suggestions about it, I'd kindly hear it out.

WILT -

There was a time when Death fell in love with a girl. It wasn't just her beauty that had captivated him but also her life.

So when she died, Death gave her another life and she was resurrected. Death wanted her to live a new life but she became sad at his gift and didn't do anything.

Not taking it any longer, Death appeared before her and asked her why. The girl said that she was dismayed to find that she was alive and young again and she just can't (kill herself) commit suicide in fear that (she won't die) she would live again.

Death realized that he had (moved on) followed his own emotion and disobeyed his own principle. He apologized to the girl and explained his own reason. The girl immediately understood and said that she can't devote her love to him for she had already loved someone else.

Instead, she would give him time to be with her. They both danced, for the girl had wanted to die dancing and was sad that her death had been sudden. The moved along a tuneless song of time, with the ticking of the clock to serve as their beats.

And before Death's eyes, the girl grew old. She turned into a woman and into a grandmother without removing the smile on her face. She had died a second time into Death's arms but still, they won't stop their dance. Even if she was dead, she still danced with Death and even when she was a skeleton she followed his lead.

The dance ended with her skeleton turning into dust and Death dancing aimlessly without a partner until he realized she was gone. After that, Death wandered on, doing his job.