(Angel POV)

I lay on top of Thomas enjoying his cool body, he doesn’t have his shirt on which is completely fine with me, because I’m burning up again.
“Can I take my shirt off,” I asked groaning he laughed and sat up, I slumped against him letting him unbutton my shirt and pull it off of me; I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. Now I’m in a tank top, but I feel much better with his cool body against mine and not to mention his cold legs. I made him put shorts on.
“Do you have something to tell me Angel,” He asked I shook my head, his voice is always so musical, I have to get him to sing to me someday.
“Not that I know of, but I made a new friend, his name is Jace, he’s my other new friend, friend, you remember Blake right,” I asked pushing him back on the bed again, he chuckled but kept a tight hold on me.
“Yeah I remember him,” I nodded and shimmied up into his neck.
“You have anymore of that drink, it made me feel cooler,” I really want it right now, I was starting to get hotter than before and I really wanted some more.
“I made some when I got back, this should last longer maybe a few days,” he explained softly while touching my cheek, I shivered and held him more. We were waiting for Ashley she had to run to a pack meeting, my dad had told me that I could stay home which was fine because quiet frankly I’m going to die of heat exhaustion soon. I feel like I’m going through menopause, but instead of spontaneous hot flashes, I get the constant ones, just waves of heat rolling in my body, if this is what menopause feels like then I don’t want to go through it. I’m completely miserable at this point I want to sit in a ice filled bath.
“I’m getting old aren’t I,” I mumbled causing him to laugh as the front the opened, I lay my head on his chest, feeling Ashley coming closer, before she popped up in the doorframe. She stared at the two of us suspiciously 
“Hi Ashley,” I say smiling a little, she came over to me quickly.
“What’s going on,” she asked looking at both Thomas and I, I giggled and rubbed against Thomas.
“He’s so cold and I’m so hot, so he’s cooling me down,” I explain hoping she didn’t think Thomas and I were doing the nasty, that would be so weird since he’s like family to me, although he is nice to look at.
“You don’t feel well,” she asked placing her hand on my forehead, I move back some, her hand was a little too warm for me right now, although its probably her normal temperature which is around a hundred and ten to a hundred and twenty.
“You’re burning up Angel,” She exclaimed I pouted and went into Thomas neck again.
“Its menopause,” I murmur softly getting a scoff from her, I can already hear her rummaging around before she left out the room quickly. I hope she isn’t going to give me medicine, I hated medicine, the only one I like is probably my asthma pump, but only because I can’t breath sometimes and it helps.
“Thomas, can you call Uncle Tomas, he can lay on top of us and then I’ll be a sandwich, but I’ll be super cool and I won’t be as hot, we’ll be like an ice-cream sandwich,” I mumbled he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.
“I don’t think my dad will approve of that,” I shrug as the fan came on, I glanced up seeing it go in circles creating the nicest breeze ever I sigh in content.
“I’m cool aren’t I,” Thomas said grinning I giggle and nod.
“Yeah you’re kind of cool, but do you think you can turn the AC on too,” I asked leaning up a bit, I grin complete amused as he seemed to concentrate before I felt another breeze I giggled and kissed his cheek as he pulled a thin blanket over me, I snuggle up to him again closing my eyes. I feel a little better now, I know I’m still flushed and everything, but its much better now, I can finally go to sleep now.
“Angel, no, no, don’t go to sleep yet, I want you to drink a little bit of this first,” Ashley said coming in with a cup, I peeked up at her, she held it out. I sigh and take the straw in my mouth sipping it, it tasted like that stuff from earlier, but it had something else in it too. I frowned and finished it all before looking at her.
“You put medicine in it,” I gasp she bent down and kissed my forehead.
“Go to sleep now, you’re ten minutes pass your bedtime,” I gasp again I finally made it pass ten thirty, which is so cool, but I’m so sleepy too.
“Go to sleep,” She instructed pulling a chair up and leaning back with her cup. She’s drinking tea, so she’s trying to relax again. I mumbled a goodnight to both of them before closing my eyes and hiding in Thomas neck. I sigh and let the darkness take over once more.

~NEXT DAY~