Chapter One

I was born the thirtieth of April. People say only the sweetest of people are born within the first five months, but I had proven that idea wrong. I wasn't sweet to you unless I knew you very damn well. I was known to everyone as either The Shadow Apple or The Hybrid Alfa. My parents were from two completely different worlds in a way my dad, from the city, was called a low class hybrid, and my mother, from the country, was known as a high classed hybrid. My mother's family were known as air and water hybrids. She was an air Fairy and a water Angel. Both of her abilities got her respect in the country.
My dad's family were known as fire and earth hybrids. He was a fire Demon and an earth Neko. Only one of his abilities helped to get him respect in the city.
Our family weren't good to have anywhere. So when people from outside the family heard, they started to come after us. My family had to move constantly. We didn't stop moving from place to place until I was five when my youngest two sisters were born.
One was born a Neko Angel, and the other was born a Demonic Fairy. My brother and his twin were also born different. He was born a Demonic Angel, and his twin sister was born a Neko Fairy. I was born to be the most unstable, but I wasn't. I was very mature for my age.
We were all captured by a weird organization called Peaceful World. They turned my family into either pets or servants for others, usually pure breeds. I was experimented on because they wanted to know if I was unstable or if I was able to withstand more alterations to myself. The alterations affected my physical appearance, and parts of my mental stability. That was when I figured out I could start changing forms. I met a girl, with crazy black hair, that kept glitching out, during an experiment to make us lose the ability to think of our own free will. The experiment was a failure. We made a silent agreement to escape. She and I made sure that any files they had on us were deleted then we escaped.
After that, We went our separate ways, me not knowing her name, but I knew then we would meet again. My Shadow side told me that much. At that time I was already seven.