Chapter ➳ eighteen;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 AND OVER READS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Chapter eighteen of Roasted.

On Twitter:
@jarpad - Absolutely loving Australia!! Especially the people I'm meeting ;)

@ashton.l - I know you are ;)

In Twitter Dm's - Jared.
Jared - Ayeeee I see what you did there.

Ashton - Millions of people did, you're not the only one with eyes you idgit.

Jared - Want to go out with me?

Ashton - Umm..?

Jared - I mean to Comic con :)

Ashton - YOU WANT ME TO COME WITH YOU IH MY GOD!!!!!!!!??!?!

Jared - Of coarse :) you will have to hide good though.

Ashton - WHEN IS IT?

Jared - Five hours, get ready I'll be waiting in the limo with the boys in four hours.

Ashton - OH MY GOD

-

Ashton's large eyes bulge in shock after Jared told her that she was being dragged to comic-con in only four hours time.

Nerves dance around in her tightened stomach as she wondered through her wardrobe. A loose black and silver dress that lays down to her knees it what catches her attention.

It was given to her by Jacob for her eighteenth birthday, which will hopefully fit her now fully grown body.

After twenty minutes of struggling into the now tight like dress, she took a good look in her body length mirror in approval.

-

"This is really happening." It had been three and a half hours of getting makeup and hair done to perfection. Well, perfection in her eyes.

"Darling you look horrible." The first person to get out of the limo was a very tall lady, with electric orange hair. The boys stylist.

"Excuse me-"

"I suppose it will have to do. Get in." Ashton had walked all the way to the nearest park from her College to get picked up, not wanting people to see her being taken away in a limo.

As soon as Jared's body slid out of the shining black car, it was as if everything was in slow motion - as cliché as that sounds.

His dark brown hair flies behind him considering the hard wind, while his blue eyes sparkle under the street lights.

"You look beautiful." Jared smokes out fog from the cold, pulling Ashton into a hug trying not to squeeze too hard and wreck her dress or something as such.

"I was going to say the same thing about you J-pad." Ashton giggles as he grabs her hand and helps her into the limousine.

"That I'm beautiful?" Jared's eyebrows rise up as he awaits for an answer, getting into the limo himself.

"Yes." Ashton nods with a small laugh. Some people from behind her reach out and pulls her into a huge hug - smelling amazing may she add.

"Hey Misha, Jensen." She turns around and hugs them as tight as they did to her.

"You excited?" They all asked in exact synch. Ashton pulls her head up, sits straight and nods almost harshly. "Of coarse."

-

The 'you should hide' plan didn't work so well, the paparazzi were everywhere the supernatural cast went.

"Who's she?" "Is this the girl you got pregnant?" "I heard you both met each other at a mental institution is that true Jared?"

Ashton's eyes widen in disgust at the horrible questions being thrown around at them as they walk into the large building.

"Just ignore them." Jared and Jensen grab onto Ashton's hands to comfort them as Misha charges in front of them screaming away.

"Move out the way, a pregnant mental lady coming through!" The boys laugh at Misha's behaviour as Ashton blushes in embarrassment.