Why cant we date?

The cast of GMW are at the studio and Peyton and Sabrina are talking in Sabrina's dressing room.

"But Sabrina why can't we date?" Peyton asks with a sad face,

"We can't date because what if we break up during GMW? Lucaya is endgame and then because we have to have chemistry in the show we've never acted out of all the love and chemistry because the love and chemistry we have for each other is real. I've loved you since the day I met you and I'll always love you but I can't date you... Not right now!" Sabrina said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Come here." Peyton says pulling Sabrina into a hug, he wraps his arms around her and Sabrina snuggles her head into Peyton's chest, Peyton lays his head on top of Sabrina's.

"I just want to be with you. I want to be the one that you turn to when your sad, when you have your doubts, I want to be the one that teases you and you don't get mad at me, I want to life with you for the rest of my life and die in your arms together when we are old, everything in life... I want to do with you!" Sabrina explains while crying.

"Sabrina nothing else matters except for you and me, our happiness. How am I supposed to be happy knowing that at any point someone could come along and take you off of me and I can't do anything about it because you arent mine?" Peyton asks Sabrina with tears threatening to fall out.

Sabrina pulls away from her and Peyton's hug.

"What if we do date? How and when would tell the fans?" Sabrina asks Peyton.

Peyton grabs Sabrina's hands.

"That doesn't matter, only one thing matters right now, and right this very second... Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter would you do me the great honour of becoming my girlfriend?" Peyton asks Sabrina calmly.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." Sabrina says to Peyton with a massive smile on her face.

Peyton picks Sabrina up by her waist and spins her around the air, and Sabrina squeels. Peyton finally puts Sabrina down and they both walk to the main set.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After they have filmed the GMW episode and all the cast are talking)

Sabrina is talking to Rowan, Danielle, and Ben when Peyton comes over and wraps his arms around Sabrina and Sabrina giggles, Peyton kisses the top of Sabrina's nose.

"Are you two dating or something?" Rowan asks Sabrina and Peyton with a confused and intrueged face, and Rowan is also pointing her finger at Sabrina and Peyton.

"Maybe we are... Maybe we aren't... Maybe we are but we aren't." Peyton says making Rowan even more confused.

"Peyton stop confusing the poor girl." Sabrina says to Peyton hitting him on the shoulder.

Peyton lets go of Sabrina and rubs his shoulder.

"Yes Rowan, me and Peyton are dating. I guess the fans know now aswell and we only starting dating like 5 hours ago or something!" Sabrina explains to Rowan who's face is now not confused.

"YAYYY!" Rowan screams pulling Sabrina and Peyton into a hug.

At the end of meeting all the fans at the taping, Sabrina and Peyton do their usual tradition by going out for food together after every live taping.