Welcome to the 2016 Poetry Contest!

Welcome to Poetry Contest 2016 held by Amader Golpo.

It's our pleasure to bring you guys the very last contest of this year!

Here is a little information about this contest:

1. The poetry contest will begin today (December 1, 2016) and will continue till December 10, 2016. However, you will have till December 15, 2016 to ask people to vote for your poem.

2. The theme for this contest is Love.

Rules:

1. Your poem has to revolve around the selected theme (Love).

2. Poems should have at least one character and a specific title.

3. Make sure it's your poem and you wrote it. People who copy other writers' poems will be disqualified.

4. Also, make sure you enter BEFORE December 10, 2016. Entries made after this date will not be accepted. Since time varies depending on which part of the globe you reside in, we would recommend you to stay on the safe side and submit on the 9th, so that you don't have to rush on the last day.

5. Since votes count, to prevent some writers from getting unfair advantage over others, the poem has to be fresh (written only for the purpose of the contest) and not something that already has hundreds of votes because you wrote it long before this contest.

How to enter:

To enter, you will have to follow three simple steps.

Step 1: Write your poem

Step 2: Use #AGpoetrycontest in the tags section (you can remove the hashtag once the contest is over or can keep it for future readers to find).

Step 3: Tag us (@amadergolpo) in the comment section right below your entry.

That is all you have to do. If you have further queries, please ask us, and we will try our best to answer it.

When can I enter?

Anytime between December 1, 2016 and December 10, 2016

Who will win?

After everyone has entered before the deadline, there is going to be one winner. The winner will be chosen through vote counts. The poem that gets the most vote wins.

If you want to increase your chances of winning, you could ask your family and friends to read and vote for your poem.

When will the winner be chosen?

The winner of the contest will be decided between December 16, 2016 and December 20, 2016. Once you have entered, please have patience and bear with us.

We will update this book with the title of your entry and will direct more and more readers to your poem, so after entering, expect to get a notification from us mentioning your Wattpad handle/username.

What are the prizes for the winner?

The winner will get a shoutout on our profile along with a chance to have their name forever included in our Hall of Fame book. :)

Have questions? Leave them below, and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Think some of your friends might be interested in participating in this contest? Tag them here.

Good luck to all participants! :)

--Team Amader Golpo