God, I hate needles! (14)

Start from the beginning

"Why won't you talk?" Ricky asked.

I sighed and looked away.

"Please, tell us. We can help you!" Caroline insisted.

I looked into her eyes and saw sincerity in them. I couldn't say no to her. I pushed down the collar of my t-shirt to reveal my scar.

Caroline gasped and Ricky's eyes widened.

"Who did this?!" Ricky growled.

"That doesn't matter, Ricky. What does matter is the wound. I think I can fix it." Caroline rushed.

"How?" He asked.

"Just trust me" She said while looking him in the eye.

"God your stare- just stop!" He covered his eyes.

"Shut up, dork" She rolled her eyes before looking at her supplies. She pulled out a giant needle and I couldn't help but faint.

God, I hate needles!

>>>>>>>>>

~Joseph~

"So, what the hell happened?" I asked while looking at the sleeping girl in the hospital bed.

I agree that we have similar features but this was our long lost sister?

"A rogue was attacking her then I killed it. I brought her over here and she met Caroline. She didn't speak to us just shaked her head to respond. We asked her why and then she showed us her scar" Ricky explained.

"What kind of scar?" I asked curiously.

"The kind you get from being hit with silver claws" Caroline answered. "It cut to her vocal cords and caused a restriction to it. I can fix it and have her speaking in at least a week"

"How do you know this is our sister, Ricky?" I asked him, doubtfully.

"Brother, I saw her wolf. It was all white with a red stripe down the spine. Tell me Joe, who else has that same description of a red stripe?" Ricky asked.

"The Shadow Reign Pack" I muttered.

Before we could continue, the girl woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at the three of us strangely. She was studying each one of us from danger. She was scared.

"Hey. Since you can't really speak, we got you a whiteboard to write on it" Caroline smiled before handing the girl a whiteboard, red marker, and eraser.

"Ookay. Firstly, what's your name?" Ricky asked.

Valerie

Is what she wrote on the board.

"Do you remember us?" Caroline asked.

Crazy healer who likes giant needles and my hero, how can I ever forget?

she wrote on the board. Even on writing, I can hear the sarcasm in the response.

"I like her" I chuckled. She looked at me like I was a stranger. Oh wait. I am.

"Hey Valerie, my name is Joseph. We want you to know that you are safe here and we will always protect you" I reassured.

Why?

She wrote.

"Because we want to and you need our help" I responded.

"Okay, Valerie. I have a cure for the restriction that your scar caused. It'll take a week to settle in and it hurts. Are you up for it?" Caroline asked while sending her a reassuring smile.

Valerie looks at each and every one of carefully. She must be going insane in her head, just thinking that a bunch of strangers hold the cure for you. It's shocking.

She starts writing on the whiteboard. She erases a bunch of times and writes again. Finally, after what felt like forever, she showed us what she wrote.

I'll do it. Just as long as i'm not a freaky lab experiment for you guys. Just, don't make me not trust you

We looked at her after we read it and she sent us a shy smile.

"Sweet! We can start as soon as tommorrow for it! Oh! You need to shower or something, huh? I'll help you" Caroline rambled.

"Care. Stop talking" Ricky commanded.

"How rude, Richard!" She countered.

"You kind of have to agree with him, Care. Sometimes, you scare people with your rambling" I shrugged.

Valerie smiled at us and shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~

Aha! I finally updated! Thank you very much!

Soooo...

I'm kind of torn.

I either want to skip to a week later in the next chapter to when Valerie starts talking or not.

Help me figure it out?

Comment below and help me make the decision!

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
INBOX

k, bye lovelieees!