Bakugou x Reader

You work as a technician for the Arcade. Even though you're incredibly young to be one, your quirk comes in handy.

Sitting by the counter, you tirelessly watched as each customer greeted you on the way in. Everyone knew you as the young technician who would fix any broken game in a snap. You recounted the number of broken games you had fixed this week. The numbers seemed to have been increasing this month. Tapping your pencil to the beat of the games, you wondered who was causing the games to break down. A small voice interrupted your thoughts, causing you to bolt out electricity.

"[y/n]-chan, the racing game keeps glitching! Could you fix it please?" The little girl tugged at your overalls.

You sheepishly smiled at the girl. She was a regular who came in with her older sister. Her brown locks bounced as she anxiously waited your answer.

"Yeah sure, show me which one." You answered back.

Her face turned joyful, her small hands grabbing yours and then swerving you through the sea of games. Soon she halted at a particular racing game that not too many people played. Its wallpaper was wilting at the sides and the glass was cracked at one corner. You couldn't help but think why she kept playing this game.

"Hm, this ones getting old, I'm gonna have to ask for it to be replaced." You chuckled.

The girl quickly gasped and shook her head at you. Rushing towards the game, she held her hands out, protecting it.

"No [y/n]-chan, don't get rid of this one!" She squealed.

You cocked your head in confusion and twiddled with your screwdriver in hand.

"Why do you like this game so much?" You asked.

She huffed, crossing her arms.

"There is a boy who plays this also and I wanna beat his score!" She beamed, pumping her fist in the air.

You leaned over the seat, checking the scores log. No doubt, that girl has made some serious progress on this game. She was second on the leader board. But the name at the top was somewhat... odd.

"It's just three exploding emojis for the name" You muttered to yourself. Patting her head, you gave a thumbs up.

"Alright I'll fix it, on one condition" You smirked.

The girl nodded her head gleefully.

"Next time you see this guy, tell him that if theirs a problem with the game, ask me."

Her face fell at her words and she reluctantly nodded. Bowing in response, she skipped back to where her older sister sat.

Sighing to yourself, you quickly unscrewed the back. The scent of cob webs and dust filled the air as you threw open the small service door. Wires tangled and beeping lights were no problems for you. Swiping away, you found a wire was loose from its connector. You clicked your tongue, pushing it back into place. Glancing back, you found the game was working well again.

"That was easy, I wonder what knocked that out of place." You said dusting your hands an closing the capsule.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you found the girl again.

"I found the guy who's score I will beat!" She beamed. Quickly she tugged your shirt and pulled you up to face a boy much taller than you.

 Quickly she tugged your shirt and pulled you up to face a boy much taller than you

"Is this his brother?" You asked.

The girl laughed and squealed "No [y/n]-chan this is the boy who's score I will beat!"

Your eyes widened at his figure. You were expecting a kid her age but not this. He looked about your age, just taller and more fit. His glaring red eyes and blonde spiked hair gave off a dark aura.

"Uh hey, I'm [y/n]. If you have any problems with the game just t-" He shoved you aside, shoving in the coins. Flopping into the seat, he left you in a state of shock.

"I don't care, I'm just here to play." He growled.

Your eyebrow twitched at his response. Clenching your fist, you lifted your arm and swiped down. The game immediately turned off, causing the boy and child to flinch at your actions.

"What the h-" He screamed before turning around to your furious figure. Your eyes were white and your hair was electrified.

"I don't take too lightly to arrogant pest like you. So you can either have a better attitude, or leave." You sassed back, calming your powers and pointing to the door. Glancing over to the girl, you saw her trembling. Quickly you panicked, not realizing you scared her. Bursting into tears, you didn't know what to do.

"No no no, don't cry please. Oh gosh..." You yammered, trying to sooth her. She only cried harder. Groaning, you turned the game back on in attempt to stop her.

"Hey look the games-" You tried to say before the boy lifted her into the seat, throwing in a few coins. Your eyes widened at his actions and she soon stopped crying. Soon her mood became cheery again and she laughed away while playing the game.

Sighing in relief, you watched as the boy started to walk away. You quickly rushed, pulling his sleeve before his hand reaches the door. Ashamed, you kept your head down, trying to find the right words to say.

"The heck you want" He growled.

"Um, theirs two seats in that game. And she really wants to play with someone. Could you play with her?" You asked, hoping he would say yes.

He turned around, knocking your hand off his sleeve. Clicking his tongue, he took the coins from your pocket and started walking back.

"Whatever, I'm not letting her beat my score." He replied back.

You watched as he walked away, rolling your eyes, you walked back to the counter. From afar you saw the girl laughing away, turning the wheel back and forth. And for a slight shining moment, you saw the older boy next to her smile.

"Hey are you smiling Kacchan!" The girl hollered.

His ears tinged pink as he focused on the game.

"Shut up! I'll beat you if you don't keep focused" He yelled, shaking his head.

The little girl giggled as they played. You chuckled at his tsundere behavior. Now I know who keeps breaking the games.

first one shot! LOLOLOL hope you liked it! lowkey sucks lol and of course I don't like cursing in my books so you will always see Bakugou talking like that even though, we all know he curses like a sailor. thanks for reading!