Chapter 1

Mary's POV*

It was 7:30 in the morning and I jumped out of my bed to get ready. Louis invited me to his party because he nailed his audition by Xfactor. He said he wants me to meet his band members. I didn't know what to wear, so I pulled out all of my favorite outfits and layed them on my bed. I think im going with the black tight pants with my red vans and my Michael Jackson t-shirt, some earrings and i'm done withy outfit! I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I hated my hair, it was blond not really long and I could't do anything with it. I put some mouse in it and tried to create some volume. It actually looked good so I went to my stuff tried to find my make-up. I think i'm going for the smokey Eye look:) when I was done with my make up i went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was thinking about the party and wonder how his band members gonna be like. I heard my phone buzz and saw that it was Louis.

From: Louis

Hey love, the party starts at 5 o'clock. Can't wait to see you:)) Xx

I laughed and I drunk my Coffee. I haven't seen Louis in a long time. Somthing like two months ago. It's because of our parents. Why can't they be a little bit mature and just let go of the whole 'I want my money back' drama! I love my mom, I really do, but she can over react sometimes. But Louis is my best friend, i'm not gonna let our parents crush that. So my mom thinks i'm going to elise's house for a sleep over. She is so sweet for lying for me. She is my best friend in the whole world, and Louis ofcours:)

I went upstairs brushed my teeth and saw the car of elise outside. I ran down the stairs and wet outside.

Louis POV*

I texted Mary the time of the party, and then I heard someone knock on the door. It was niall with.... ALOT of food.

"Niall, you didn't have to do that! There is plenty enough food for the party!"

"Yeah but now we have more!! Look what I got! Coke, Arizona, some chips! I went to nando's and got a few things from them:) and I got pizza's and..."

"Niall stop! How many people did you invite?"

"Well, you said a few friends but, I was really hungry so I went to buy some things"

"Well, come in! We're gonna do somthing about those nando's snacks because im really hungry:)"

It was 5 o'clock and the most of the people arrived. I didn't see Mary yet, but i'm Sure she could be here any minute.

Then I saw her, she was dresses in her favorite outfit. She looked amazing in her Michael Jackson t-shirt and red lipstick.

"MARY!!!"

She turned around and saw me.

"LOUIS!!"

She ran in to me and jumped in my arms. I missed her so much!

She kisses me on my cheek and smiled at me.

"I missed you so much lou! How are you?"

"I missed you to!! And i'm great! I'm so happy that I got threw the auditions!"

"Yes' omg, is it going to be on tv?"

"Hahah yes ofcours, who doesn't want to hear me sing on tv?"

She laughed

I looked in het big blue eyes, she was so beautiful, but i'm not in love with he tho.

"Everybody wants to see you shine on the stage Louis! You we're Born to be up there! Im so exited for you!"

"I want you to meet the band! The're really cool lads! I promise!"

"Ofcours!"

I toke her hand and we Walked threw the crowd.

Mary's POV*

I was really nervous to meet the boys. Louis toke my hand and walked threw the crowd. We stopped and I saw 4 boys standing, talking to each other. Louis pushed me in the direction of the boys and he Walked behind me.

"Guys, this is Mary! My best friend!"

"Nice to meet you Mary! I'm zayn" said a really cute boy with Brown eyes and black short hair.

"Nice to meet you to!"

Then I met to other guys, Harry and Liam. They were really Nice, and goodlooking. The curls of Harry were amazing, he looked at me with his little eyes and smiled really cute. Liam had blond/Brown hair and a little bigger eyes than Harry. He smiled at me and I smiled Back. I turnt to the left.

And then I saw him........