Everyone gets them

Aqua's P.O.V
Amber started gaining conscious, when she had woke up the tension in the room had dropped. I stood up, a small since of relief, she was the youngest of us, like a baby sister to me and Bon. "W-What happened?" She asked, rubbing her head, her ears fell to the side of her head in confusion.

"You passed out Amber , Bon thinks it is because of heat, I think you just tripped and hit your head to hard." I said, sounding wise and calm. She shrugged it off and smiled.

"I'm going to get some food from the forest." Bon said, Amber raised her hand.

"Can I come with?" She asked, Bon shrugged and they both got up. "See you when we get back, Aqua!" She said, Joy in the sound of her voice. They ran out of the makeshift camp.

I shrugged, sat on the wall, and then slipped, hitting my head.

*flashback starts
I was running through the forest, a glow was casted from my fur. There was people yelling alot of mean things about kitsunes. I ran up to a pack of other nine-tailed foxes like me, two of them looked worried they looked down at me with eyes a bright blue.
It faded away slowly.
*flashback ends
I woke up, Bon was slapping me harder then he had Amber . "OUCH! Stop that!" I yelled at him, Amber was on the other side of the room, doing the gods know what.