After 4 laser tag games

My team one 3 of 4 games my team consisted of dad, Annie, Josh, Zac and Caleb's mom and Caleb's team had Emily my mom and his dad so since we got the twins on one team since they didn't want to be separated and they don't know how to play as well so they counted as one person.

"I can't believe instead of shooting me you would just run up and tickle me and have someone else shoot me" I say to Caleb as we drive to Dave and busters.  He would either come up and tickle my sides or he would kiss me to distract me and it was a good distraction.

"Even if was fake shooting you I couldn't do that so I just had Emily shoot you" he says

"Aww aren't you cute" I say to him kissing him sweetly

"I try" he says as we park

" you don't even have to try and your still cute" I say to him as we start walking into Dave and busters which is not packed because kids are still at school considering it's only 2:30 and schools get out later here. We walk in and get 150 credits each and go off into different directions I go with Caleb, Annie goes with Emily and Josh and the parents take the twins around.  Me and Caleb go to play the games with the biggest jackpots so we can get Xbox games after playing games for 3 hours we only have enough credits for one claw game which Caleb goes to play.

"For you my princess" Caleb says to me holding out the emoji with heart eyes he just won from the claw with the last couple of credits we have. 

"Thank you my kind prince" I say to him jokingly as we walk to check how many tickets we got which we had enough for two video games the new madden and the new call of duty game.  We go to find everyone and see that the twins have little remote control cars and Emily,Josh, and Annie have cups and lots of candy. We go to the eating part of Dave and busters and all order our food before just talking about tomorrow being our last day here.

"I'm going to miss this place" Annie says after we finish eating

" yeah this place was so much fun" I say getting into the van so can go home and sleep since it's already 8 and by the time we get back it will be 9:00 or later.

"Anyone want ice cream?" dad asks us as we all say yes as he pulls into the Dairy Queen.  We get out to go inside so we can order and just eat in there so we don't get ice cream in the van.  I order a Oreo blizzard and Caleb orders a cookie dough blizzard as everyone else orders we all sit down waiting for our ice cream.  I sit on Caleb's lap since there was only 10 seats and I didn't want to pull another one over and Caleb's lap is way more comfortable than the hard chair. 

"Order 237" the lady says who took our order I get up going to grab the tray and bring it back over to the table, passing everyone's stuff to them before I sit back on Caleb's lap and start eating my ice cream.  Once we finish we go back to the cabin which I help put the twins to bed in the bunk bed.

"Come on boys lets put you to bed" I say to them helping them walk upstairs once we get in the house champ follows me up the stairs and jumps on the bottom bunk of the bed which Zac sleeps on. I help them change into clothes since they are falling over there own feet and I put them into bed before shutting the door with enough space for champ to get out of.  I walk into my bedroom and brush my teeth before laying on the bed with my head by the end of the bed waiting for Caleb.

" princess what are you doing?" Caleb asks me walking into the bedroom

"Waiting for you" I say to him as he takes his shirt and hat off before walking over to me and leaning down to kiss me with my head facing the opposite way of his.  He pulls away as I get up to go shut the door before joining him in bed I lay on his stomach in between his legs and kiss him lightly which turns into a make out session.

"I could do this all day" Caleb says to me

"Me too but we need to go to bed we have a big day planned tomorrow I guess" I say to him kissing him once more before pecking his nose. The parents said that they have a big day for us planned but would tell us what we were doing.

"Yeah I wonder what we are doing" Caleb says to me as I roll so I have my leg on his bare chest.

"Goodnight babe" I say to him

"Goodnight" he says kissing the top of my head

Thanks for reading Everlark2000