“A few weeks after we were married, we were on our honeymoon. We were taking a walk through a forest when Siric’s parents, the red rose and red knight approached us. They showed us their symbols and told us we weren’t alone when it comes to being royal vampires. Our own symbols told us to trust them. They said if we wanted to meet the two other, we should go to Red Rose Knight Castle. They soon left and disappeared into the shadows, leaving your mother and I alone. We didn’t even know that this place existed, let alone did we know we know where to go and how to get there. So this idea popped into your mothers head. Out loud she went and asked her symbol how to get there. Sure enough her symbol lit up and pointed in the direction to go. We followed it for a couple hours by foot. Then we reached it. Once we arrived, we ran into the Red Rose and Red Knight again but they weren’t alone. Later on we learned that the other two were the Blue Rose and Blue Knight. Instead of referring to those four as such, your mother and I learned their names. The Red Rose, Demani. The Red Knight, Jack. The Blue Rose, Amorra. She was nicknamed Asana by Amelia. The Blue Knight, Tarrin.” Xemas took a breath. I’m glad he did. This was a lot to take in. Xemas didn’t like all the time this was taking, it was written all over his face.

“A couple of hours went by of just chatting about the topic of royal vampires. We found out that we have a castle of our own. Which is the one we are currently in. You and Siric have one too. So does Jasper and his wife. After our chat with them, we came and lived in this house for a couple decades. During which, your mother and I did not age one bit. Amorra and Tarrin came to visit a around that time. They asked us if we consider having kids. We told them no. they should us one of their legendary scrolls. It should that in the future, they would have two daughters. The oldest Ocarina, being an average vampire and the other being a Royal Vampire, the Pink Rose, Susie. They took out four more scrolls that had mine and your mother’s symbols on them. The other two, we would later find out that they are your brother and yours scrolls. Your mother and I opened our own scrolls and saw that we would have two kids. You, Crystal, and your brother Jasper. We also saw then that you two would be royal vampires. Amorra informed us that Demani and Jack would have a royal vampire son in the future. The two of us then the agreed with one another about arranged marriages between all six of us at the time, future royal vampire children.” Xemas sighed. “I want you to know of all this because you won’t be my little girl for very much longer. If I could, I would postpone the wedding for a couple of years but we arranged these weddings decades ago. I’ve only had you back for a couple of months. Also, I’m not a fan of your fiancée at all.” Xemas smiled, but not an evil nor objective full one, it was a regular smile. A smile I haven’t seen in a while from anyone.

“Finally someone agrees that Siric is a person you just can’t like.” I laughed.

“Hey now, I didn’t say that.” Xemas sighed and rubbed his forehead.

“Yeah, but I know you mean that.” I teased. Xemas rolled his eyes.

“Okay, let us get back to my boring story. This one is from the night your mother did her act. Around seventeen and a third years ago. Your mother was acting strange, she tended to avoid me. She also spent as little time as possible with your brother, Jasper. At supper time, your mother didn’t come to the dining room carrying you like she had been doing since you were born. Your brother and I waited a half an hour for you two but you never showed. I remember telling your brother that he could start eating and that I was going to go find you two. First place I checked was your nursery, Crystal. This is a different room than your current one.” Obviously, I thought it my head. “Your crib was empty, so I knew then that you were with your mother. I went to our room to find it empty. By then I was having a full blown anxiety attack. I ordered all the maids and butlers to search for Amelia and you inside this castle. I looked outside. When I went out the back, I found a pile of body’s. They were guards I had command search the outside. I spotted a trail of bloody footprints. Your mother has been careless all of her life and she most likely isn’t going to change from that habit.” Xemas started up at the ceiling. He was lost in memories of the past.