“That was me trying to get answers but someone had to interrupt” I snapped because I was so close getting answer.

Seth tried to slap me but I caught his hand with one eye brow raised and said “Really?”

When I let his hand go he punched me and I fell on my side “ Don't you ever try to do that again because I am stronger than you” He spoke and left the office

I smiled a little and whispered “I am stronger than you” I got up and looked in his mirror

hmm good thing I don't bruise easily now. I fixed my red hair and just stood there looking in my eyes.

I have those moments when I just want to go back and get my child but I know I can't I'm getting worst and worst each day.....I've killed more than the tears that fell from my eyes and that's a lot.

I've hid my scent and returned to the forest and left presents for him that I know someone would find a couple of times but they stopped when I accidentally killed someone near the pack on accident well not really I went into my crazy modes and killed him. I became scared for the pack and I left.

Seth does not know that I have a child nor had a mate it'll stay like that.

I closed my once sad eyes and opened my now hatred eyes and left the office and went downstairs.

I seen a female kissing Seth and I walked over there and snatched her off. “How many times do I have to fuck you up for you to get the point that I am not playing, Stay away from Seth Gabby!” I punched her in her face then shoved her away from me since she was bleeding.

I was surprise when she tackled me and punched me in my face making my nose bleed but I threw her off of me, I was going to literally kill her but Seth wrapped his arm around my waist and kept me put until she left.

I then fought my way out of Seth's grasp and shoved him but he didn't really move he then tried grabbing me again but I socked him in his face and screamed “Don't you dare touch me!” I wiped my bloody nose with my hand...yuck

We had a crowd watching our altercation now and Seth was pissed that I punched him in front of his pack. I was quickly pushed up against the wall with my hands pinned up against my head.

We both were breathing heavily and I said “Get off of me”

He stayed like that and squeezed my wrist tightly, I moaned out in pain and he smiled enjoying this moment.

“Please” I stated and he finally let me go.

“Where's the spy?” I asked after a moment

“Basement.” He said and walked off.

I began heading to the basement but then I heard yelling and people running outside so I took off outside.

It was now dark but I seen the pack that seemed familiar but hell I don't care they were on my territory fighting my pack.....time to kill

I took off my leather jacket and was now in my v neck half shirt and black legging with ankle heel boots.

There was more of them than us but we fought like hell though.

I blocked a fist coming towards my face and elbowed him hard in the ribs making him colapse from the impact. I didn't bother killing him because I seen another guy on one of my pack members, I then jumped on the stranger and broke his neck instantly.

I ran out into the forest fighting off the strangers. Once I got in the forest I hid behind a tree I paused, listening for movement. The whisper of a footstep to my left. I turned, lashed out blindly, felt my fist connect with muscled flesh, in reply I heard a soft “Oomph.”