The Reapers.

The forest was dark and the gloom covered the ground. Raven didn't know how she had gotten here. One minute her Mum was calling her to stay while she was at the front door and another minute she was left on the musky ground, left to die of starvation. She lifted her her head with what little energy she had left. She could here the footsteps of strangers and curled in a ball tighter. 

She tried to hide herself amongst the mist but the reapers senses were too sharp, until they came closer until Raven could feel the presence lingering beforth her.  They took her feet first- then her hands. Then they lured her to the lake where they drowned her in her own blood. 

Raven leapt out of bed screaming some nonsense about the reapers.  Sister Mary rushed in- and cradled her in her arms. Raven felt all hot and sweaty and let Sister Mary take her down for a cup of water. She kept blurting stuff out about her lucid dream- how she had felt that this was a sign. She should of known it was useless to talk to a nun about something that she wouldn't understand.

It was then that she decided to break free. 

 Why be in a  place where she didn't belong? She wasn't even Christian. So that night- with no friends at all- she lept out of her bed from the same dream. 

She took what little clothes she had and hurried down the stairs. All of the sisters slept like there was no tomorrow. You could bang a gong and they wouldn't wakeup. 

She closed the door softly behind her, and then ran down the steps. She took one look back at the old mansion-and carried on from there.