Christmas Blood by Maxi Shelton

Start from the beginning

“Lovvve the wings!” said some guy right near her ear, as he brushed himself passed her; making sure she was very aware of how much he liked her outfit, by the huge bulge in his trousers. 

Daisy grimaced.  Note to self: avoid guys dressed like Superman tonight!

“Hey Daisy…” called a guy from her university lectures, who looked even more ridiculous than she did, dressed as a… well, she wasn’t sure what.

“Hi Jim, what did you come as?”

Jim beamed at her, put down his pint, and then put on round glasses.

Of course… Harry Potter!

Daisy said, “Ah…I get it now,” and not wishing to make any more comments.  Jim was a big chap, but not in height, in fact he was only about five foot.  He looked daft dressed in what looked like his old school uniform with a cape and black round glasses.

“Drink, Daisy?” he asked.

“Love one, please,” she shouted back over the loud music.  Then, without even asking what she wanted, he filled a plastic glass from the keg on the worktop. 

Beer it is, then!

As far as Daisy was concerned, the rest of the night didn’t improve.  She’d seen Sally with her tongue down some other guy’s throat and some other girl had nearly thrown up over her shoes.  Which may, in fact, have improved the little pink, sparkly pumps, but she doubted it.  Only a five year old would be proud to wear shoes like this.

A deep, very seductive purr came right by her right ear, “You don’t look like you’re having fun?”

Daisy turned her head towards the voice and found herself looking straight into rich red eyes. 

Contacts! 

She looked down at his outfit.  Wow…now this guy had made an effort.  He was dressed as Count Dracula, in a well-tailored suit and cape. 

He was also the most handsome guy she had seen in a while, maybe even ever!

“Would you like a dance?” he asked, smiling down at her with the most perfect white teeth, holding out his hand just like they did in the movies.

Daisy smiled into his rich red eyes, “I would love to.”  She allowed herself to be escorted onto the dance floor.  He held her close, maybe even a little too close, but she didn’t care.  He murmured sweet nothings into her ear, which she couldn’t have remembered, even if her life depended on it. 

There was something about his smell and voice that entranced her; maybe it was the one-too-many glasses of cheap beer she’d drunk, but she was so turned on right now that if he so much as brushed his hand across her womanhood, she would orgasm.

He lightly kissed the side of her neck, placed her hand in his, and then led her off the dance floor. 

Daisy had the vague feeling that she should stop and pull away right now before things really got out of hand. 

After all, just because he was gorgeous and she was turned on right now, did not mean she was going to have sex with him.

When they stepped out into the cold October night air, Dracula stopped, turned and smiled at her.  He placed feather-light kisses along her neck towards her chin then over to the corners of her mouth, but he never claimed her mouth as she hoped. 

He simply whispered into her ear in a low purr, “Sleep now!”

When Daisy next became aware of her surroundings, she was in Dracula’s arms as he carried her into what looked like a cheap hotel room.  But she wasn’t given much time to look at the room because he placed her on the bed, and then started a slow, erotic dance with his tongue over her body.