Chapter Fourteen

Jess's POV

After my shower I dressed in a white 'Beatles' shirt and a pair of black and white stripped high waisted hot pants. I turned my hair to a light orange and put on some powder and eye makeup I didn't feel like dressing up but I put on my knee high white socks with black bows grabbed my book and left after Aniek told me Sirius had left the Great Hall and wasn't in the common room. I began to walk towards the Forbidden Forest for a tree to read in, I liked odd places like that I also loved to sleep in cupboards I'd sneak off if I couldn't sleep and climb into a cupboard and curl up like a cat. I found a big tree with twisted branches and golden leaves and climbed it I went up half way and found a perfect branch to sit on. I began to read 'The hobbit' a muggle book aloud to myself soon I began to read in my head I would stop occationally to check the time and whistle to the birds but I nearly dropped my book when I heard his voice. Sirius was walking right near my tree I started to lean down to hear what he was saying.

"The lake is so pretty" I heard Holly giggle and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah" Sirius replied in a bored tone that reminded me of History of Magic.

"I've been meaning to ask you" I leaned down closer to hear what he was saying.

"Do you want to go-"  But before he could finish I let out a scream as I started falling by this time Sirius was right under my tree.

I fell right into his arms but the force of my fall caused him to fall over too I lay there is his arms his face inches away from mine.

"Well what animal was it this time" He asked smirking I blushed at my clumsiness.

"You know the usual" I laughed trying to hide my embaressment.

"Let's see any scars" He asked seraching my arms and legs.

"There it is" He exclaimed pointing to a nasty cut on my shoulder

"And you've got a bruise" he stated pointing to my neck I blushed again.

"That's not a bruise" I said, for a second I though I saw something flash across his face before he smirked again.

"And who's the lucky guy" He grinned.

"Um well you remember" I said quietly.

"Oh... Yeah" I quickly got up.

"Well I'll let you too get back to whatever you were doing"I said before hurring off to the castle.

I ran inside carefully to avoid everyone one but as I got the common room and began to run to my dorm James stopped me.

"Jess what's wrong" He said worriedly noticing I was crying, I just shook my head and he wrapped his arms around me I cried into his chest as he lead me to his room. I sat on his bed and explained what happened he paced and listened nodding his head.

"Well Sirius is my best friend but he is a player and he just strings girls along but..." He tralied off standing still and turning to me.

"But what?" I asked.

"he's been acting... 'Different'" he answered, I stared at him a little annoyed and confused.

"What do you mean 'DIFFERENT'" I said a little too angerily.

"Well he has been distant zoning out and walking around a little lost" He explained

"He also has dreams" I froze at dreams I was having dreams to "what do you  mean dreams what did he tell you?" I asked quietly.

  Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans 

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans