♔1♔

Ava's POV

After Grayson left to England I went to the Dolan house. I don't know maybe to hangout with Ethan for a bit to get things off my mind.

"Ava don't worry you'll be fine." Said Ethan putting his arms around me.

I let out a big sigh. I enter the car. The car ride was quite...quiet to be honest.

We finally made it to the house and all we did was eat and watch movies. I decided to spend the night here. All I had to do was bring extra clothes and ask my aunt and uncle for permission. They said yes.

I was currently in Grayson's room. His room smelled like him. It was nice. His bed was comfy. I got changed into my pajamas and turned all the lights off. I stared at the ceiling in this dark room. I miss him.

Then I fell asleep with Grayson on my mind.

Ethan's POV

Ava decided to spend the night here. My parents were totally cool with it. When Ava went to Grayson's room, I went to my room. I then got an incoming FaceTime call from Grayson.

"Hey buddy what's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing much, I'm just really bored on this plane. So I decided why not FaceTime my twin brother." He chuckled.

"Good choice." I said.

"So how's Ava?" He asks.

"She's good, actually she is actually spending the night here, in your room." He said.

"Really? I WANNA SEE!" He cheered.

I made my way down the hallway and opened the door to Grayson's room very quietly so Ava wouldn't wake up.

Ava was covered in the dark blue sheets while hugging one of Grayson's pillows.

I put the flash on. I saw Grayson smile wide once he saw her. He really does love her huh?

"She's beautiful, I love and miss her." He said.

"Just wait 4 years and you'll have her in your arms again Gray." I said closing the door going back to my room.

I went back to my room. I FaceTimed Grayson until he got tired. Honestly I wasn't even tired. I was just happy that I was talking to my twin.

These upcoming 4 years are gonna be a lot different without Grayson.

_________________________________

Ahh first chapter is up.

Bessy ✞