Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride

Começar do início

Rhia

I was so mad!  It was my wedding day, and Dane was trying to mess it all up.  

"Okay, Jake," I said, "take me to him."  I figured maybe I could talk some sense into the douche.  

"I don't think you should go," Max exclaimed.  "Dane makes my skin crawl."

I laughed.  "He disgusts me, too, but I want to make it clear once and for all that he should leave us alone," I explained.  

"Okay," Max sighed, " but I'm going with you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, husband," I said, loving the way the word 'husband' rolled off my tongue.  I didn't really feel like dealing with that jerk  right now, but what could we do?

I walked to the front of the house with Jake, Max, and Joey.  I saw Dane and Brent standing there, looking like they were about to start fighting.  Dane had blood all over his face.  Maybe they had already fought.    

I started walking faster toward them, but Max grabbed my arm.  "There is no way you're getting too close to him.  Stay behind me while you're dealing with him.  I'm not giving him a chance to lay a finger on you."  I smiled, and stopped to express my gratitude for his chivalry.  Our lips met, and we kissed fervently.  His hands pulled my head closer to him, and my hands made their way to his hair.  For a minute, the world around us fell away.  Suddenly, though, I remembered why we were here, in my parents' front yard, on our wedding day.  We couldn't spend any more time kissing.  We had to get rid of Dane.

"I was hoping you guys weren't going to start the wedding night on the front lawn with the four of us as witnesses," Jake said.  "Although, it would certainly help Dane to realize that you are done with him."  He laughed.

"Okay, we get it," I said.  Max took my hand and walked up to Dane.  

"Listen, moron," Max stated, "we're already married.  You never had a chance with her.  You should go crawling back to your knocked up girlfriend and pretend to be happy.  If you have trouble with that, my fists might be able to explain it better."  Oooh, my knight in shining armor.  Nah, I really loved that Max was sticking up for me.  It was kind of what had always made me hot for him.  I would have loved to have jumped him right there.  Like Jake said, it would help Dane realize that he stood no chance........but that wasn't about to happen.  We had more class than that.  

Dane looked at me, pleading with his eyes.  "Please, Rhee, come with me.  We were great together, don't you think?"

"Um, I don't know where you've been, or what all that alcohol has done to your brain, but I was in love with Max the whole time I was with you.  I slept with him right after you and I had started dating.  The only way you and I would have stayed together was if Max had never made a move.  But he did, and I love him.  He loves me.  And you really need to leave.  No one here wants to see you.  I promise you that."

Dane hung his head.  "I loved you," he said, starting to cry.  Really?  How pathetic.  He had not acted this way during the time we'd dated.  I would have left him with or without Max.  

"Go home to Cassie," Brent said.  "I'm sure she's worried about you."  

"Okay," Dane said, sniffling.  

He got in his car, and just like that, he left.  He couldn't even fight correctly.  I seriously wondered if he had a mental breakdown sometime while he was playing house with Cassie.  Something was way off with him.  

"Thanks for sticking up for me," I said, turning toward Max as we walked toward our wedding reception.  

"It's my job to protect the little missus," he joked.  We stopped for a second to share a kiss.  

"Ugh, there they go again," I heard Jake groan.  

"Let's leave them alone.  I'm sure they'll end up back at their own reception eventually," Brent said.

"I can't watch my sister make out with my best friend.  I'm with you guys."  The three of them walked away from us and toward the back yard.  

"You know," I breathed in between kisses, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Max pulled his face away from mine for a second, his eyes wide with delight.  He smiled mischievously and pulled me onto the front porch.  He managed to open the front door and pull me inside.  He slammed the door, and pushed me up against it while undoing his belt.  I quickly unzipped his pants, and positioned my dress accordingly.  

It was over pretty quickly, but it was hot.  I think all of the excitement from the wedding and the interaction with Dane had increased our arousal.  I could tell he wasn't going to last long, but I didn't mind.  I was almost ready to blow.  After a few quick movements, we were both moaning in conjoined pleasure.  My release had been phenomenal.  My legs were jello, and Max had to support me for a few seconds while I regained my footing.  

"That was hot," he said, his cheeks flushed and a gigantic smile on his face.

"I agree," I said, kissing him and straightening his tie.  I then pulled down my dress to make myself presentable, while Max fastened his pants and belt.  I had to make a quick stop in the bathroom to clean up, and then we walked hand in hand back outside to the beautiful celebration of our special day.  

***********************************************************************************************************

Next:  What will happen the rest of the wedding day.....and night?

************************************************************************************************************

Please vote and comment.  Please feel free to criticize.  I'll either agree with you or defend why I made certain decisions.  Either way, I enjoy hearing what all of you think about all aspects of my story.  Some of you have given me great ideas for taking my story further, and I really appreciate it.  I love that you are so interested in my characters.