The Truth Comes Out

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head. "Thanks. Thanks a lot. You were really helpful. Thanks again, Mr. James." I said as I got up from the kitchen table.

As I walked toward the stairs again, I heard him call my name. "Yn" he said.

I turned back into his direction. "Yes?" I answered.

"It's not Mr. James. Call me dad." He started smiling.

I returned the smile. "Thanks, dad." And with that, I went back upstairs. By the time I got back upstairs, Taylor & Minnie were up talking.

"Good morning, guys" I said as I sat down on the bed. We had all slept in Taylor's room. Taylor let me use the bed since I was pregnant while she and Minnie slept on the floor.

"Good morning, mommy-to-be" they greeted me with huge smiles. I smiled back. Something about them saying that brightened my day even more.

"How'd you guys sleep?" I asked them.

"Pretty good, I guess. Except Minnie did nothing but snored last night!" Taylor said, playfully hitting Minnie's shoulder.

Minnie gasped. "I do not snore!" She started laughing.

I giggled. "Oh my goodness! Yes you do!" I said, throwing a pillow at her. We all started laughing. I don't know what I would do without them. I love them so much. 😊

Diggy's POV

I woke up. It's Monday... Kill me now 😒. I got out of bed and did my hygiene routine. I've been thinking about what happened between me and Zonnique and I've been feeling guiltier than ever. I can't believe this! Why would I do something like this? I love Yn too much!

After I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my book bag and headed toward the door. The first thing I'm going to do before I see Yn is apologize and tell her how much I love her. I never want to hurt her ever again. Hopefully, she doesn't find out about what happened between Zonnique and I.

Yn's POV

I was the last to get dressed. Minnie had on a black shirt, striped black and blue leggings, black flats and a blue headband with her hair in a ponytail. Taylor had on a yellow shirt, white jeggings, white and yellow flats, and her hair in a high bun. I put on a purple top, black leggings, and purple and black flats. We all grabbed our bags and purses and headed out the door. I made sure to grab the pregnancy test to show Daniel when I told him the news.

I decided to drive. We all hopped in the car and headed to school. We all laughed and talked the whole ride to school. Our conversations continued when until we got to the school.

Everyone was pointing and whispering and some were even laughing at me.

That's strange. What's going on, here?, I thought to myself.

I didn't get my answer until I actually walked through the doors of the school. Millions of pictures were on the walls. All of them were of Daniel and Zonnique. One of her in his arms, kissing. Another of him inviting her in. Another of him closing the door and another of him closing the curtains with her all hugged up behind him.

I looked around. The pictures were literally printed EVERYWHERE. I felt my cheeks getting red of embarrassment and my eyes burning with tears. I tried my hardest to keep from crying.

"What is wrong with you?!" I turned to see Minnie yelling at Daniel.

"Are you out of your mind! How could you do this to Yn?!" Taylor yelled at him.

Diggy's POV

I can't believe this! Now I know what Zonnique was talking about when she said a picture is worth a thousand words. Now Minnie and Taylor are over here yelling at me.