Wait

Chris and Ted were sitting in the alley. Chris was on the other side feeding Mr.Fluff and Ted was sitting against a bunch of tires tapping his foot. "Ugh!" Ted stood up fast slamming his feet on the ground startling Chris which cause Mr.Fluff to jump off his lap. "Where is that brat?!" Ted said his teeth clenched together. "
"Adien said he'd come back as soon as he got the tickets." Chris looked up at Ted.
"The was a 5 hours ago!" Ted turned to Chris.
"It's a popular band at a popular party. It's gonna take him some time" Chris said calmly picking up Mr.Fluff and petting him.
"We could've got them ourselves if it wasn't for you" Ted pointed at Chris
"I already told you that my cat army only attack cause the guy smiled like fish and dogs" Chris looked up at Ted thinking that that made perfect scene.
Ted sighed as he slowly sunk back down to lay against the tires.
"Yo dude," Chris called out to Ted.
Ted looked over just to get hit in the face with an empty bag of cat treats. "The hell?!" Ted took the bag off his face and look at Chris.
"We're out of food for Fluff and I and I'm bored" Chris said.
"Well what do you want to do?" Ted calmed and question Chris.
"Play a game?" Chris suggested.
"You mean like when we were 12" Ted raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah!" Chris shot both arms in the air with excitement.
Ted stared at Chris and then shrugged. "What game?"
"Truth or dare!" Chris smiled.
"Why would you wanna play that?!" Ted narrowed his eyes looking at him.
"The dares were always fun now shut up." Chris ordered Ted walking closer sitting in front