Chapter 2

-Jacquees POV-

After I had talked to Kionna about where we was gone do the project at I went to my car cause that's where Ashley should be waiting. "There you are Que I thought you was gone ditch me." Ashley said giving me a hug.

"Never that baby." I said to her.

I know I'm making it seem like me and Ashley dating but we not. See I'm the popular guy around here so I get a lot girls but I mainly just fuck and duck but I always kept Ashley cause of the tricks she can do with her mouth. Ashley is known as the school hoe just like I'm known as the nigga to break your heart and not give fuck. Its not just me though I got my whole crew though. Me, Issa, DC Durante, Chris, Bobby, and Tevin. Now the rest of them ain't like me they actually do care sometimes but hell I don't. "Can we go now? I know you ready big daddy." Ashley said wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah come on lil mama." I said opening the door for her.

I drove to Ashley house and once I gave her what she wanted and put her to sleep I left. I went home and my sister Miracle was on her phone as usual. "Hey Miracle where Mama at?" I asked her.

"Can you not see that I'm on the phone." she said giving me a look.

"Man it's probably one of your lame ass friends now where Mama at." I said to her.

"Que it's 5:30 where the fuck you think she at."Miracle said which caused her to almost get slapped.

"Hell I don't know that's why I asked yo stupid ass."

"First lets get shit straight ain't nobody stupid but you and them lil hoes you be having in this house. Hell it's like everyday you got a new bitch on your arm every time you come home. God I swear I hate being your lil sister some times cause whatever you do that shit comes back on me. Why you want to know where mama at so damn bad. Huh? you got another hoe you trying to sneak up in here. If you listened to Mama this morning when she was talking instead of thinking which hoe you was gone get dome from today you'd know that she said she'd be working late and probably won't be getting off till 3 tonight."

"Look what I do with my friends is my business it ain't got shit to do with you and hell ion like being your big brother so we even. Hell you can start disowning me at school if you want. What you thought that shit was supposed to hurt me well think again cause it sure as hell didn't."

"I didn't say it was supposed to hurt you.You know what why the fuck you still in my presence I answered your question so your dismissed." Miracle said getting back on her phone.

I gave her that bitch who you think you is look and went upstairs to my room. Miracle is my little sister and I'm not gone lie what she said did hurt me a lot. If I knew what I was doing was affecting her I would've stopped but I guess since we ain't claiming each other no more it don't matter. I was about to take a nap until I remembered Kionna gave me her number. There's a party going on Friday and I wanted to take her so I texted her.

Me: KeKe this Que. It's a party going on Friday nite and I was wondering if you wanted to come wid me?

KeKe: I'll pass thanks for the offer though :)

Me: Why? So you just gone sit in the house Friday night when you could be having fun.

KeKe: Actually somebody else already invited me and I'm going with them.

Me: Who

KeKe: Why you worried about it

Me: Cause I want to make sure you safe

After that she didn't reply so I just went to the kitchen to get me a snack. While going to the kitchen I hear Miracle on her phone again. So I just turned around and went to my room so I could take a nap. I wonder what's gone happen tomorrow when I go over Kionna's house to do this song.

-Kionna POV-

"Daddy!!!" I yelled.

"What child?" he yelled back.

"Where you at?!" I asked him.

"In the study and stop yelling before you wake your mom up.!"he said.

I walked into the study and sure enough there was my dad. "Hey KeKe so how was your first day?" my daddy asked me.

"It was okay but I wanted to ask you is it okay if my partner comes over tomorrow so we can work on this song for music class." I said to my daddy.

"Making friends already?" he asked.

"I didn't say he was my friend." I said.

"Oh so it's a he. You know how I feel about you and boys over in the house when neither me or your mom is going to be here."

"Daddy you acting like we gone have sex or something it's just so we can work on this project and plus how many guys have you known me to bring home. The only guy I ever brought home is A'Vonte when we was staying in NewYork and that was only cause we dated."

"Well...I guess you got a point but I don't want y'all going up the steps y'all are to stay in the living room or the kitchen okay''

"Okay.....wait do you not trust me?"

"No I trust you very much but he's a teenage boy and he's a senior in high school. Trust me I know that if he gets you in a room by yourself chances are he's going to want to have sex with you and I want my baby girl to be safe." My dad said.

"Okay and I hope you and mom be safe on the trip and how long will y'all be gone?" I asked.

"Uh I'm actually glad that you asked that cause this trip requires us to stay for more than a week." he said.

"And how long will y'all be staying?" I asked.

"For six months." he said lowly.

"Six months!!" I yelled.

"Yes six months." he said calmly.

"Okay what happens if me or Deja need help and y'all aren't here or better yet what about the holidays y'all are gone miss with us." I said.

"I know this is upsetting you but we have to do this its our job but you and Deja both are going to get something good out of this." he said smiling.

"And what's that" I said quickly

"Well your friend Leah and Deja's friend Kiyah (Kee-Yah) will be moving in with us." he said.

"For real!!" I said happily.

"Yup so y'all won't be lonely and bored you guys will have them and if you don't mind could you tell Deja that cause I have to wake your mom up so we can get ready for this flight okay." He said.

"Yes sir." I said hugging him.

"Deja!!! Where you at!!! I got some good news!!" I said hollering running up the stairs for Deja.

I went in her room and she was sitting on the bed on her phone. "Day when you get off the phone I got something to tell you." I said to her.

She nodded her head and I went to my room and when I say down I got a text.

UnKnown : KeKe this Que. It's a party going on Friday nite and I was wondering if you wanted to come wid me?

Me: I'll pass thanks for the offer though :)

Jacquees: Why? So you just gone sit in the house Friday night when you could be having fun.

Me: Actually somebody else already invited me and I'm going with them.

Jacquees: Who

Me: Why you worried about it

Jacquee: Cause I want to make sure you safe.

After that I didn't even reply back to him. First you gone have a stank ass attitude with me now you want to take me to a party negro please I'll pass. I got on Instagram and Twitter and just chilled in my room for a while until Day came in. "What did you have to tell me." she said sitting on my bed.

"Well mom and dad are going on a six month business trip but Leah and Kiyah are moving in with us." I said excitedly.

"Yes yes yes.... hold up six months the fuck?" she said.

"I know I said the same but at least we get something out of it. Think about me and you gone have our friends over and we can throw parties and they won't even have to know." I said smiling evilly.

"I like how you think." Deja said giving me five.

"Day come down her for a minute please!!" our mom said.

Day went downstairs and 30 minutes later she came back in my room all happy. "KeKe they got me my own car come look!!" she yelled in my ear.

I went outside and there it was. A brand new 2013 dodge charger and another car that was a 2013 Chrysler. "Wait if that's your car then who's car is that and what the hell happened to my truck." I asked.

My mom smacked me upside my head and said "Watch your mouth and that's your new car how you like it."

"Are you serious I love it thank you." I exclaimed.

"Alright we about to head to the airport we want y'all to be safe and nothing crazy to happen while we gone okay" my dad said hugging us.

"Okay" me and Deja said in unison.

We watched as our parents got in the car and drove off to the airport.

-Next Day

I woke up early and did my hygiene stuff and got ready. I put on a purple tank top that had the words "Don't Stare It's Not Polite" in white then I put on my ripped blue jean shorts but they still had the thread going across it so I was safe from getting in trouble. I put on some purple Elmo ankle socks and went to go do my hair. I put my hair in a bun and added my purple and white bandana. I put on my white nerd glasses and added my earrings that had my name in it and my necklace that was the same. Then I put on my grape 5's and grabbed my things so I could leave. I woke Deja up so she could get ready. I didn't have to wait on her anymore since she has her own car so I just left. I wanted to get to school early so I could practice the song in the music room.

When I got to the school nobody was there except the janitors so I knew I had gotten there early as hell. I looked in my book bag and saw that I had forgot my phone so I had to go all the way back to go get it. When I got back to the school a couple of teachers was there and I looked at my phone and seen it was 7:45 and since the school didn't open till 7:50 I went ahead and started walking to the doors.

I was in the music room and I was playing the piano then I went to the guitar. I was gone play the drums but I was scared cause I didn't know wether we was allowed to play them without the teacher being in here so I just went back to the piano and started singing my part to Superhuman. When I was finished I heard clapping. I turned around and saw Ms. Ghent standing there smiling and clapping. "That was beautiful. You are very talented have you considered being in chorus and band?" she asked me.

"I thought this was chorus and band together." I said.

"Oh no this is just the music room I teach kids who don't like to sing with other people and stuff like that. This school has it all." she said.

"Oh well ThankYou but no ThankYou I think I'm fine in this class but who knows I might give band a try though." I said.

"Well let me know cause I'm pretty sure Mrs. Sweer would love to have you in her class. Please continue don't let me being in her disturb you." she said going to her desk.

"Yes ma'am." I said going back to the piano.

I played the piano some more till the bell rung meaning you got 10 minutes to get to class or your ass is late.

"Well I'll see you later Ms. Ghent." I said leaving.

"Okay Ms. Robison." she said calling me by my last night.

I went to my first class which was Social Studies and sat in my seat. Issa came up to me and gave me a hug and said "Hey new best friend"

"Hey E." I said hugging him back.

Then Desiree walked in. "I didn't know you was in this class." I said to Desiree.

"Yeah me and you have all classes together I would've been in here yesterday the first time but I had to do some work in the office." she said sitting in front of me.

"Aye Bitch you in my seat." some girl said to Desiree.

"Who you talking to?" Desiree said.

"You." the girl said.

"Look Brittany I don't know who told you this was your seat but you better take yo ole broke sucking dick ass somewhere else cause you bout to get your ass beat on the second day cause don't think I'm scared of you cause trust me bitch I'm not." Desiree said still sitting down.

"Watch out shawty." Jacquees said to Brittany so he could get to his seat.

"Hey Que." Brittany said.

"Oh and I'm the hoe okay whatever." Desiree mumbled.

"Sup shawty." Que said said to her.

"Okay now bitch you got to move." Brittany said to me.

"Look hoe I don't know who you talking to but you ain't talking to my bestie like that." Leah said out of nowhere.

"Leah!!!" I said running to her.

"Hey girl where the hell is your phone I been texting you all morning to let you know I was on my way here." Leah said.

"My bad see I think I might have left it in music class but its okay I'll go by there and get it when we leave here." I said.

Me and Leah engaged in a conversation till someone came on over the intercom and said "Students it appears that some of the teachers haven't made it here yet so just take your seats and be calm until they get here."

"I like this school." Leah said smiling.

"I bet you do." I said.

"Who's your friend." Issa said.

"Oh this is Leah. Leah this is Issa and That Desiree but I call her Dez." I said.

"Well why don't you sit next to me beautiful." Issa said taking Leah's hand and guiding her to the desk on the other side of him.

"Okay." Leah said blushing.

I was about to go back to my seat till I noticed that hoe from earlier was in my seat "You can move now." I said to her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Jacquees. Now I'm not one to fight but when I have to I will. "Let me try this again. Can you pleas get out my seat." I said to her.

"Bitch don't you see me talking to Que." she said.

"I don't give a fuck if you was talking to god get the fuck out my seat." I said to her.

She then pushed all my shit of the desk put her book bag on the desk and put her feet on the desk and smiled then said "Its my seat now."

"Uh girl I'm bout to help you out if I was you I'd pick her stuff up and get out her seat." Leah said.

"Fuck her this is my school me and my crew run this shit and some of the popular boys like Que and Issa so hell I'm doing her a favor by not beating her ass cause she disrespected a queen and her lil friend Desiree over there to." she said talking about me and Dez.

"Keep my name out your mouth hoe and don't know nobody give a fuck about you or yo hoeing ass crew." Dez said.

"Look I'm trying to be nice so I'm gone give you 10 seconds to pick my stuff up and put it back and get out my seat." I said.

She then pulled out her phone and started texting. Okay then she want to act like that we gone see how long she acts like this when I finish with her. I grabbed her by her shirt making her phone fall then I slung her ass across Issa desk and picked her shit up and threw it all around the classroom and then I went over to where she was and grabbed her by her weave cause that's exactly what it was and pulled her towards my stuff. "So you want to act like you the shit well guess what bitch I'm bout to show you that you need to listen to me cause by Christmas time this gone be me Leah and Desiree school. Only the 3 of us gone run this school now I advise you to pick my shit up and put it back the way you found it while you still can." I said in her face.

She looked at me and was about to say something till I slapped her and when I did blood came out her mouth.

"Damn KeKe you doing it like that." Dez said.

"Is you gone pick my shit up." I said ignoring Dez comment.

Brittany picked my stuff up and left out the classroom crying and holding her hair and cheek that I slapped oh so hard. I put my feet on the desk and leaned back and pulled out my iPod and started playing 23 by Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J.

I was singing/rapping Miley part till Dez tapped my shoulder.

"What's up." I said to her.

"Damn girl you know you the first person to do that to Brittany." She said.

"I don't care that bitch got what was coming talking bout this my school bitch shut up this gone be my school after while and I want her crew to say something to me cause it'll be they ass to. Bitches better recognize who they talking to. Ain't that right Leah?" I said.

"Damn right." Leah said giving me dap.

The rest of class since the teacher wasn't there we cracked jokes me and Leah had the class laughing. I guess you can say I like this school.

-Jacquees POV-

After what happened in class between Brittany and Kionna school went by in a breeze. Half of our teachers wasn't even there what's up with that though but aye I wasn't complaining.

I caught up with Kionna and her friend Leah I believe that's her name "Aye KeKe where you stay I'll be at your house around 5 so we can work on the song." I asked her.

"Damn you rude." her friend said.

"How?" I said to her.

"Cause you know you saw us talking but you want to be rude and interrupt our conversation." she said.

"My bad ma but where you stay KeKe I got to go do some things before I stop by at your house." I said.

"Text me when you on your way then cause I'm not about to say my address out loud cause I don't know if people are listening to us or what." she said walking off.

"Ight cool." I said.

I went home to take a shower and change cause I wanted to smell clean around Kionna she the type to get the gentleman side out of me. I texted Kionna to let her know that I was ready and she texted me her address which is like right near the school so I didn't have a problem finding her house.

I knocked on the door and a girl who looked exactly like Kionna just a tad darker answered. "Can I help you."she said sweetly.

"Uh yeah is Kionna here?" I asked.

"Damn my sister already got niggas coming over that's what's up." she said.

"Day who was at the door?" I heard Kionna yell.

"What's your name?" she asked me.

"Que." I said.

"Oh I know you. You're Miracles brother you the one she was fussing with yesterday when I was on the phone with her. KeKe it's Que." she said

"Oh let him in I'll be down in a minute I got to put on some clothes." she said.

She opened the door wider so I could come in and she led me to the living room. "She should be down in a minute until then make yourself comfortable." she said.

"Aye Deja can you show me where they put my stuff I'm ready to start unpacking now." another girl said coming out the kitchen.

"Yeah come on Kiyah." she said.

They both left and I was sitting on the couch till Kionna came down in some basketball shorts and a tank top. Damn this girl is just too sexy I hope we can get this done today but I ain't sure cause she looking to damn good. Lord help me.