Starting the Battle

Start from the beginning

Steroid girl wiped her nose. "Alright then. Fire!" Just like that you let your body take over, you quickly skidded behind a nearby crate and waited for the chance to hit someone. You looked across from you to where Wade quickly shoved Negasonic to the ground, helping save her from the bullets as Colossus picked up a tire and threw it out of your vision.

You glanced over at Deadpool and cracked our neck and knuckles, ready to start the fight. Just then, a tire flew by, courtesy of Colossus and you heard a scream. You watched as he began to walk towards you. "Finish F*cking her the F*ck Up!" Wade screamed, pointing in Steroid girl's direction. "Language." He said. "Suck a c*ck!" Wade replied. Steroid girl ran into him, knocking him into a pile of rubble and out of your sight.

(This part no in video sorry) "I said look away!" You heard Deadpool scream and looked over to where it seemed he was pulling his underwear off. You cringed. You watched him tie it around a stick and lift it up high. "Wait!" He yelled. You strained you ears as you heard a faint 'cease fire' order and the gunfire stopped.

"Hey! Hey! You only work for that sh*t speckled muffet fart. So I'm going to give you all the change to lay down your firearms in exchange for preferential, bordering on gentle possibly even lover like treatment." You made a weird face as the bullets began to rain down again. "Real effective Wade." You mumbled to yourself.

(Now back to the video clip) Wade jumped over his shelter and ran at the shooters. You quickly re-positioned and tensed, ready to move if need be. You looked over at Negasonic and saw two men sneaking up on her. You quickly motioned to her and pointed in their direction. She leaned against the car and powered up, moving the car and crushing the men.

You quickly peeked up and shot two men in the head that were approaching you. Finding no other targets, you walked over to Wade who was dragging a man and muttering about a tuna casserole and someone's waistline. "What are you doing exactly?" You asked. "Spelling it out for Francis." He said as he dragged the body. "Come on, you shape out the C,I, and the S."

You dragged over the bodies and did as Wade asked. "So, you figure how your going to explain that to Vanessa?" You said, mentioning his... disfigurement. "No, not yet." "Sword." You demanded. Wade tossed one of his katana's over to you. You finished arranging the bodies and chopped off the I letter's head. You pushed it a foot or so away from the rest of the body. Walking over to Wade, you handed him the sword back. "Thanks."

You looked up and saw Francis peek over the edge. "Hey Wade." You quickly tapped him and he followed your gaze. "Vanessa." He mumbled as he recognized the figure in his grip. "Don't worry baby I'm coming." You saw gunmen lean over the edge but you knew they weren't the reason you felt you heart drop.

You looked over at Wade, confused. You hadn't felt like this in a long time and it was throwing you off your game. Vanessa was you're friend. You couldn't just take her man. Then, gunshot went off. "Y/N look out!" Wade yanked you to the side as you stood dumb and limp. "What's gotten into you!?!" He said shaking your shoulder a bit. You shook your head, attempting to clear it.

"I don't know. Sorry." You said, clearing your throat. "Hey Pool!" The both of you turned your heads to where Negasonic was hiding under a board. "Climb on!" She said. Wade took off running and quickly flipped up and Negasonic released her power. You watched Wade soar up the the top of the ruins, screaming the whole way.

(sorry couldn't find anymore clips after this) You shaded your eyes for a better view and spotted Wade hanging off the side of the structure. "Y/N!" You heard Negasonic as more bullets filled the air. You turned to see a group of baddies heading your way. You quickly flipped over your cover, shooting one before landing on the ground again. Lucky for you, their aim was like a stormtrooper's so you quickly detained them.

"More on the way." You observed. "I got it." Negasonic said, powering up. You watched as she released her power, throwing a crate at them, crushing them. "Nice." You said, adrenaline pumping through your veins. You smiled at her then turned back to the battle. "I'm going to go help Colossus. You good here?" You heard Negasonic ask. "Yea I'm cool. See you soon!" You ran toward another group, creating your own rhythm.

Just as you were finished up a few dudes, a sudden fiery explosion filled the area. You quickly ran behind a rusted car as the hot wave passed beside you. "Who had chipoltle?" You asked as you peeked over the edge, seeing your former opponents partly chard and moaning. You heard a creak and saw the structure began to tip over, debris raining around you.

You walked out in front of the car, eyes fixated on the site. That's when you heard a gunshot and felt a sharp pain in your gut. You quickly looked down to one of the final baddies who was still alive, gun in hand. Aiming a gun you had stolen off a previous victum, you shot him in the head. "Son of a b*tch." You said, touching the wound and seeing blood stain your hands. Looking back up, you saw a bigger problem as a giant crate landed a few feet from you.

"Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot." You said quickly as you swung the gun over your back. Stumbling away from the ruins, you placed one hand on your wound to prevent any insides from going out. You ran as fast of you good, running the only way people in movies could... Prometheus style. (screen junkies anyone?)

As you were running, you heard someone behind you. "Y/N!" Colossus yelled. You turned to see him carrying both Steroid and Negasonic. "Hop on!" You quickly ditched the gun and leaped onto his back, slamming your wound onto his hard body. You let out a cry of pain but it was drowned out by the sound of the building falling. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held on tight.

You glanced back towards Wade, trying to spot him and Vanessa but too much debris was falling around you. "Please be safe." You whispered softly.

A/N: Another chapter! Wow you have no idea how hard it is to find clips that aren't edited. It took forever. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This book will extend past the movie ending though. I'll try to keep Deadpool as in character as possible but my mind can only extend so far. Hope to write more soon!

~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (Screen Junkies are awesome)