Chapter 10: A Funny Prank and Introducing SY

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Zalgo." you thanked with a gentle smile as he just smiled back at you before he replied,

"It was no trouble at all, love~" He then sat down next to you and Grinny on the bed and began to take sips from the mug in his hands. As you began to eat your food, you curiously asked him what type of coffee he was drinking because you were assuming that that was what was making him more awake now.

"Hey Zalgo, what type of coffee are you drinking?...."

"Uhm..... -cough- well my dear this isn't coffee..... It's uh... Not necessarily important on what it is...." He stated as he continued to take sips of the hot liquid.

"Oh... so it's tea then?....." you asked innocently as Zalgo's eyes now looked over towards you hesitantly before saying,

"It's blood."

"........... Oh..........." you replied quietly before you continued to eat your food while you looked down shyly.

"Heh, sorry love but demons have to live too, and just mainly living off of souls sometimes just doesn't cut it...."

"It's okay, I understand. EJ eats kidneys, Slender eats people- I wouldn't be surprised if most of the pastas ate their victims at some point so by now I'm used to it.... Not to mention the sight of blood doesn't really affect me anymore......" you replied shyly with a shrug as you now began to finish the rest of your food.

"Heh.... So Y/N, what is it that you'd like to do today?" Zalgo asked you before he took your tray and his now empty cup and stood up from the bed as he looked down at you expectantly.

"Uhh.... I don't know.... What do you want to do?..." you asked him quietly as you looked up at him. He seemed to be in deep thought before he suggested different things that you guys could do to that would keep you two occupied through the day.

==TIME SKIP== (To after you've spent a couple of days over at Zalgo's)

"Well my dear, I suppose it is our time to depart now. When do you wish to come back for a visit?" Zalgo asked you softly as you two stood outside of the Slendermansion.

"It doesn't really matter to me......." you stated shyly with a smile before you noticed that a tall shadow was now looming over you. Zalgo then looked behind you and grunted in annoyance before he looked away angrily.

"She will be busy. Good day to you, Zalgo....." The figure behind you stated harshly while you were now gently picked up by the person you know now to be Slenderman.

"Hmm.... Well Y/N, I shall be seeing you soon, alright love?~" Zalgo stated with a toothy smirk and a wink before he teleported away- his actions you knew were just to piss off Slender and by the looks of it, it seemed to work. While Slender carried you inside, you could hear the faint sound of static as he set you down in the living room.

"Well.... Welcome home child. If you need me, I will be in my office." 

"Okay Slender...." you replied with a smile before he walked over into his office- as he left, the static also started to fade a little too and soon you couldn't hear it at all. You smiled brightly before you started to walk upstairs and towards your room. Once you reached your room, you went inside and shut the door gently behind you before you turned on the light and walked over towards your bed where your stuffed animals were laying. You smiled as you flopped down onto your bed and started to hug your stuffed animals as you laid on your back, with your eyes closed. You had your eyes closed for about a minute because you were going to rest for a little bit before you got up and decided on what you were going to do next-- that's when you heard a forced raspy feminine voice say,