Chapter II: Council

Start from the beginning

Interesting

What is? Your Highness

Eunomia hid her surprise well, not expecting that she would have slip that private thought to her connection with her familiar.

Archos, tell me what do you see?

Archos turned to look at his master from the high place he has perched on, though it was hardly noticeable as his head did not even move.

Mrs.Lilium has arrived wearing or rather showing off her power, a clear sign of saying she is above our laws, her bearing states she would not hesitate to butt wands with us if we hunt her but her eyes state she is afraid or feeling dread. The wooden bracelet has just been recently made, two hours prior at best.

Her familiar is here but not visible, clearly waiting for something...of what I do not know, Your Highness.

I fear that is all I could do.

Eunomia smiled and thanked him affirming all of her familiars deductions.

"Lilium Amaryllis Myrtus, on behalf of the London Council, I congratulate you upon your marriage,though it is sudden I would like to know if you wish to upgrade your status or make changes to your...family tree" Eunomia said the last part hesitantly remembring the fact that the Litus Family tree is messy, more so that the former generation had many children.

Lilium looked amused, she had been considering making changes on the family, She was starting to agree with her husband.

This marriage has its perks

"Yes, I would like to do one of the following" She answered ensuring her answers were vague. "But let's drop this charade"

The London Council had gasped except for Eunomia who smiled in satisfaction, she stood up and dismissed everyone.The whole architecture changed with the snap of her fingers. No longer was the place imposing with darkness instead it was replaced by clear white walls and floors. They were no longer at the bottom level of the Tower of London.

Rather they were in Europe Council's Head Quarters, located in Belarus near the border of Poland.

Eunomia Decretum was wearing her formal dress, the one that gave her an eerie resemblance to the Seelie Court's judge.

It was pure white and the edges had white fur in it, the end of the sleeves were loose and had intricate golden designs. Her shoes were made of crystal and showed her flawless soft feet. Lilium could almost believed that this person was wholly benovelent.

"What do you truly want?" She asked eager to end this dreadful meeting.

"Tell me, Why did you enter a marriage that would cause restlessness in the magical community as a whole"

Lilium cocked her head, It seemed that she was not fooling everyone. But she refrained from answering.

Eunomia sighed and continued on " We both know that you are not foolish as you present to be, you have made friends with the nymphs and not cause  a fight among them, You had shown profiency in all kinds of arts and maintain the façade of being a fool. You have friends among varrying kinds, connections on the human world both powerful and weak, but here you are pretending to be weak willed, to be afraid and being crushed by expectations"

She was not the head of the Horae Clan for nothing, even if she is a powerful Clairvoyant , she could not see the future of this person like how she could not see Hecate's. And that frightened her.

"Are you sure you want the answer to that?" Lilium asked referring to the unaswered question. A flicker of doubt shown on Eunomia's eyes but it disappeared as quickly as it came but that was enough for Lilium.