My Mate Wants To Kill Me

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep

My hand slammed down on my alarm clock. Ugh. I hat getting up in the morning especially for school. I rolled out of bed and headed to the shower. I hope the hot water wakes me up. I really need a coffee. I sighed as the hot water soothed my stuff muscles. I grabbed my brownie smelled wash and lathered up. I love this smell. Everything I have smells like chocolate or some kind of lolly. I bloody love sugar. I stepped out and had to wipe down my fogged mirror before drying off. Kneaded out to my wardrobe and and stood in the doorway. hmmm.... what should I wear?? Decisions,decisions. I settled for my black skinny Jeans, a purple tank top and a tshirt that had a see through detailed skull in the middle, for my shoes I chose my purple and black converses. I walked downstairs, grabbed a coffee and my bag then hurried out to my car.

This is my tenth school since the incident when I was thirteen. I lived on my own since then having no parents. I'm seventeen now. I've been on the run for those four years never staying in one place for more than a few months, but you can't run forever cuz eventually you'll run out of breath. I pulled up to the school and parked. I looked in my rear view mirror to add some red lipstick, mascara  and black and silver eye shadow. I fluffed my loose black curls. The colour is technically called raven but my name is Raven so I refer to it as black. Actually my full name is Raven Liana Reyez (Ray-ez) and I'm a soul shifter. No one knows what am I I make them think I'm human. But my parents knew. Yeah knew. As in past tense. They're dead. All because of the incident. I shook my head to clear of those thoughts. I sniffed the air absent mindly to see if any other supernaturals went here.wait. Oh shit. This is a werewolf school. SHIT. How did I not know this?!?! I then noticed that everyone was giving my car weird glanced probably cuz I smelled human to them. I know your probably like what? What you worried aren't werewolves shifters too? Well yes they but to them soul shifters are abominations and apparently any werewolf who catches and kills soul shifter automatically becomes a well respected and important pack warrior. So an alpha has normally already killed  four or five of us to earn there place and their rightful respect. But I'll still go here cuz I smell human so they won't suspect me and  also: why would you look for your prey in the middle of your pack? I finally got out of my car and everyone stopped and stares at me. Heeheehee. I could see the boys drooling and the girls glaring. Oh this is gonna be so much fun! The entire car park was dead silent as I to the office. As I walked in I was greeted by an over the top perky desk lady. "Hi! Your Raven right we don't get many new people so welcome to the town!I'll just get your map and schedule!" I stood there awkwardly with my hands shoved in my pockets before I was handed my stuff. "There you go good luck on your first day!!!" Jeez am I glad I can leave. I wondered down the hall and made a couple of turns before I finally found my locker. I shoved everything inside before looking at my schedule so today I had....

Art

English

History

Break

Gym

Maths

Break

science

I actually like most if these classes. School might not suck as much. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking towards me. I pretended to be busy and hoped they would just keep walking. Shot he's right next to me. "hey there beautiful did it hurt?" Oh my God. Really? That was this guys pick up line?. "what do you mean?" I shut my locker and decided to play along. "did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cuz you look like an angel." He smirked at me. Hehe. I gave a smirk right back and said " no but I scraped my knee on my crawl outta hell" I winked and walked to my art class leaving a turned down player staring after me in shock.

You know how a werewolf has a wolf talking to them in their mind? Yeah well I have every creature I be ever turned into in the back of my head so that's at least 10 voices. I should really explain soul shifting. Ok well we can turn into anything we study or soul read. All we have to do is touch any animal and connect to them. It's kind of like a silver walked room where memories of the animal play out before you like a movie so you know exactly how their species works. This all takes about a minute but if the animal you want doesn't exist or you can't find in person then you just study them through documentaries and books. Soul reading is just faster and easier. You can then shift into rant animal any time you like. also the first time you shift is when you turn thirteen and you shift into whatever vesture your soul matches. I shifted into a dragon. Her name is Areeneathiea (ar-an-eeth-ee-a) I just call her Arie for short. so anyway back to the present. I walked into my class and say right at the back in the corner. Yeah. I'm an anti-social loner.  I got out my books as the bell went and people came in.

+++++_______%%%%%::::;;;;;;;;;""""""";+++++++++@@@@@@@@#########$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay-yo my people! Don't judge too harshly yet cuz it's my first ever werewolf story and my first ever wattpad story so I hope ya'll like it and comment anything about it even if it's mean I don't care I just want your opinions. I'm sorry about swearing but I can't help it. Terrible excuse I know. So imma update tommorrow and everyday probably also imma shout out bout ma sisters story on watpad called freak of nature. Yeah Sophie Weston! Sooooo Yeah my peeps chill read live eat a brownie READ! COMMENT PLEASE!