"Okay where do we start?" I ask him

"You get out all the clothes you will want to wear and then narrow it down to what you need" Caleb says as I start pulling out shirts, pants, long sleeves, hoodies, leggings, shorts, underwear, bras and socks. I also pull out a couple pairs of shoes.

"Okay thats a lot of clothes, now I need to match things together" I say to him

"Yeah that is a lots of clothes but aren't most of those mine?" He ask me as he looks through it and I blush

"No" I mumble

"How many things have you taken from me?" He asks me

"Just a few" I say to him

"This is more than a few things" he says pulling out different shirts that are his

"Okay a lot" I say to him as he laughs " but your clothes smell good and are comfortable"

"I know they are comfortable that's why I got them" Caleb says to me as I pull out a snap back hat that's Caleb's from last years baseball team.

"This is yours too but I'm keeping it" I say to him putting on my head so I don't forget to pack it.

"That's fine I have this years" he says

"Good I wasn't planning on giving it back" I say to him as he laughs

"That reminds me I have something for you when we go to my house to finish packing for me" he says getting up to wrap his arms around my waist as I start folding things and matching outfits together.  After Caleb let's go he starts folding things with me, I have 6 outfits already together from his help.

"This is so much easier with you" I say to him as I turn to see him holding a matching set of my bra and underwear that is purple and lacy.

"You should model these for me" he says to me smirking

"You are such a perv" I say to him taking them from him as I blush turning around.

"But I'm your perv" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder watching what I'm doing.

"You are so cheesy at times" I say to him as I finish matching the 2 other outfits, I put everything in the suitcase and throw in 2 bathing suits. I put 2 pair of Nike running shoes and put in some sandals so I have something nicer to wear. I put the 2 hoodies on top and go to grab some clothes to try on to see which one I like better for me to wear something nicer one day.  I go into the bathroom putting on nice black dress pants and a a blue blouse walking back into the bedroom with my toiletries and putting those in the suitcase as well.

"What are you doing?" Caleb ask as I walk out to see him on my bed on his back throwing a ball in the air.

"Do you like this one better or this one?" I say to him holding out a purple blouse next to the blue one I'm wearing.  He looks at me and looks at the other blouse smiling at me.

"The purple one" he says to me "I was just joking about you modeling to me"

"I know but I wanted to know which one you liked better" I say going back into the bathroom to put on the leggings and tank top I was wearing. In put the nice pants and blouse in the suitcase and then I place the hat in there closing it up.  I grab my memory foam pillow that is really big and put it next to my suitcase along with my purple fluffy blanket and also my life jacket.  I grab the duffle bag that's for champ and put his life jacket in there some toys a food bowl and water bowl, I grab his leash and the bag of dog food putting it all in there before zipping it up. I think I have everything that I will need the whole trip. By the time I'm done it's already 4:00 and I still need to help Caleb finish packing.