Traveling To Ebott {Chapter 1}

Y/N's POV

I wrapped my blanket tighter around myself,I need to light a fire soon."And finally,The monsters sealed underground years ago have finally reached the surface,Barry went to find out more"The news reporter read.I jumped up as the reporter said this.This means I don't have to hide!I've always had to hide because Nekos are classified as monsters,BUT NOT ANYMORE!!WOO!If she was here,she'd throw glitter or something...Y/N PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER YOU'RE OVER THAT!

Ink!Sans PoV

I sighed.You'd  think after Error stopped destroying my AUs,my job would be easier."I'm going to go visit Undertale,I'm pretty sure they have gotten out of the Underground now"I said to nobody in particular,since I was alone in this void.Grabbing my paintbrush of my back,I painted a portal to the original Undertale,one of my favourite AU,the original AU.She liked this AU too.Ink!She's gone,stop mourning!

Y/N's PoV

What will I need?
You were already packing food,clothes and other items for the long hike to Ebott City.As,I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into the pocket of my F/C (A/N Favourite Colour) Hoodie,that covered my F/C ears.Ebbot City here I come!

A few hours later...

I'm so tired,it's about 10:50 pm,It wouldn't hurt to spend the night here.It is rather cold though,gah nevermind.
I pulled my F/C sleeping bag out of my 2/F/C backpack.I yawned as I climbed in.I fell asleep almost instantly.

Ink!Sans POV

I appeared in the middle of a forest about 17 miles away from Mount Ebbot.I really need to get better at portals.I chuckled at that for a minute,then I noticed a girl under a tree fast asleep in a F/C sleeping bag.She had (H/L) blonde hair.She looked freezing,I picked her and her backpack up and teleported to my colourful house in my void.

Your welcome for an encounter in the first chapter.Also the blonde hair shall be explained.
Peace,
Astro.