『Form + Backstory + Rules』

Backstory:

Its the year 2020. You're all dead. None of you died of natural causes. You've been brought back to life for an experiment called the ❝Resurgence Project❞, an activity to see how clueless the living are, how they respond to different, strange others, an opportunity to give the dead another chance, and more. You all look like your old selves, but you're different. There is something wrong with you, like you have a prosthetic or mental disease(example: schizophrenia). You keep your old name, and old look. Watch out for people who know you. If you get caught, you will be thrown into the ❝Castigation❞, a punishment life worse than hell.

Good luck, Rusergents.

[Roleplay]

Rules:
- Swearing is allowed, unless someone asks you to stop. And if you swear, sensor it out either with an asterisk (*) or an accent (example: crāp)
- Dirty rp may be allowed, but dont go to extremes or take it to pm. And if someone asks you to stop, stop. 
- Dont overpower your character.
- Six characters maximum.
- No bullying or rudeness out of rp.
- You can do whatever you want with your character.
- Be realistic (like dont portray your character as weak and then suddenly turn them into a superhero who will "vanquish the darkness and bring back the light"). #CHARACTERDEVELOPMENTPEOPLES
- Its 10000/10 okay to let your dark side show :)
- It's also 10000/10 okay to stay nice and good :)
-I don't judge :))))
- ALL romance is allowed :) (girl×boy, girl×girl, boy×boy, boy/girl×inanimate object, regular romamce, slightly smutty romance and any other kind. No you don't have to have a romance)
- You must rp correctly! No "*walks in* hey."
Only "They walked in, "Hey." 

-We're doing this rp mostly in third person omniscient. Past or present tense is fine. 

- Follow the rules!

- HaVe fUn, of cOuRSe
-That's it hahaha sorry for so many rules...

Form:
Name (first, middle, last):
Age: (age they died at [ages 13-21]):
Height:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Cause of Death:
Former friends/?:
Died what year?:
Siblings/?:
Family/?:

Disorder (prosthetic, mental disease/disorder, mute, blind, etc...):

Fatal Flaw:

Face Claim(optional): 

Mkay have fuN!
Here's my character:

Name (first, middle, last): Daya Thalia Raynn
Age: (age they died at [ages 12-19]): 16
Height: 5' 1"
Personality: She's kinda creepy, but still funny(at least in her mind), troublesome, super rude, and always want to fight someone or even something. She doesn't want to care and that's why she cares a LOT, and she's one of the clumsiest people you will ever meet but still manages to be a huge geek and a history nerd. She will lash out at you with no remorse if you bother her or bring up her past. She it completely okay with stealing, and murder doesn't surprise or scare her. She is terrified of love and affection. Hates showing emotions, so she pretends not to care and displays hatred instead. Really cares about her appearance. She has a habit of pulling on the stitches on her finger or touching her collarbone whenever she's reaaaally upset. 

Appearance:   Hair: Long, thick and platinum blonde, extremely messy. Round face, and a button nose. She is thin, kinda like a stick. Since she is also short compared to others her age, she looks younger than she is. She has golden eyes, two strikes across her back, and stitches all over her fingers. And a prosthetic leg that is too heavy for her. An "F" carved onto her collarbone from when she died. She looks adorable but hates it when people call her that.

Likes: Isolation (lowkey Elsa), being right, rain, reading(specifically harry potter, she's obsessed with all things harry potter despite only reading up to book 4.), people who understand her, music, 'tudes, the color Green, frosting. Yu-Gi-Oh. Making people cry. 
Dislikes: crowds, her disorders, her flaws, punishment, heat, eye-contact, loudness, being labeled insane because of her new schizophrenia and walking somewhat lamely due to her prosthetic. SPIDERS, NEEDLES, AND SCIENCE. Nanohex. ((Hehehehe. Sorry. Inside joke. Ish)) Bodies of water, swizzle chairs(is that want they're called .-.), stairs, parks, the mention of snapped necks and heights send her into a complete panic mode.

Cause of Death: Kidnapped and tortured by her best friend

Former friends/?: Her former but only absoulute best friend in the world, Finnigan Walker. 

Died what year?: 2003 (she's been dead for 17 years wowow)
Siblings/?: yes, older brother, twin brother, younger sister, all alive as far as she knows.
Family/?: Mom and dad she loved very much, two sisters and a brother, all alive (as far as she knows), dad is a lawyer, mom is a baker. Mom- dead. Died when she was young of illness. Her cousin, Dan

Disorder (prosthetic, mental disease/disorder, mute, blind, etc...): prosthetic leg and schizophrenia-delusional disorder. Her mental disease gives her extreme mood swings and she constantly feels the presence of her muderer telling her what to do.

Fatal Flaw: Covering all emotion with anger and resentment. 

**Face Claim: Elle Fanning

(As you can see, I added a new parts to the form)

Answer the form in the comment below!!? ↓↓