Chapter One

Ok so before I start this book I'd just like to say this is my first book in this genre (the werewolf stuff) so if I mess up or make things a bit too cliche I'm really sorry I just sorta want to try something new!

Also, about the music - which will be put in every chapter I write 😏 the reason I am putting a song in every chapter isn't because it has some meaning or some type of message that relates to the chapter, no, the reason I do it is because I love music. I sing, I dance, I play guitar, I make music, literally my life revolves around music 99% of the time so I just like to share some of the music I - and maybe other people - would enjoy (: if you don't like it don't listen to it but I'm going to be putting different genres so hope you enjoy!

Enjoy 💋

~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here? Didn't you get the hint last time? No one wants you here bitch!" I wince at the ungodly high pitch voice of the famous Jessica George.

Her nasally voice only makes me think of nails on a chalkboard.

Rather than talk back and say all the amazing comebacks that are running through my head at lightning speed, I keep them to myself and stay quiet.

"What? Nothing to say? Get out of my sight loser." She waves her hand as though trying to get rid of a fly before turning back to her friends.

With an inward sigh, I turn and walk out of the dining room. It's a buffet not a Broadway show.

I roll my eyes the second that my back is turned, I would do it to her face but with how dramatic she is it would only result in me getting in trouble for something that didn't warrant.

With a sigh I head back up the stairs to my room, locking the door behind me so that I wouldn't be interrupted.

I head to the window that overlooks the front of the house, giving me a clear view of everyone that comes and goes. I spend most of my time up here since I'm not really the most popular person in the pack.

That's the understatement of the year, I'm the pack omega, otherwise known as the lowest of the low.

My parents were actually pretty high up in the pack, my father was the Beta and my mother being his wife, was just as important as him. She helped in the hospital a lot when she was free which made people even more envious of her. My mom was probably more of a Luna than the actual one when she was here.

My parents died in a car accident when I was seven, the night is still as clear as when it happened, almost like it was yesterday. I was at my friends house at the time, of course with me being seven I didn't sense the tension that radiated through my parents as they were dropping me off.

I only figured that out a year later when I was constantly going over the night in my head, not able to let the thought of them go.

Everyone passed it off as just a freak accident, they swerved off the road so we assumed they were dodging an animal or something in the road.

It took me eight years until I came to the conclusion that someone was after them. It didn't make sense to me when I was that young but it couldn't have just been a freak accident.

Not with the way the car was flipped, or how they were both on their phones when they died, or even how they had clothes and essentials packed, as though they were leaving.