"Kazi!" Nala flings her arms around him. However, his gaze doesn't waver from mine. The wind kicks up, shoving his scent in my face. My mouth waters and heat pools in the lower part of my abdomen. G-D, his scent is intoxicating. "He smells dilecious." Jenna murmurs my thoughts. "Stay away from him." Patty and I both growl. "Birayn, what's going on with Kazi?" Nala asks, taking her arms away from him. "I don't know."

"He's in swelter."

Everyone, except Kazi and I, turn to Samael. "What do you mean?" I inquire. "Swelter is the male version of a heat. It rarely occurs, but when it does it's..." He clears his throat. "Let's just say, if he can get you into a bed, you won't be leaving that bed for a week." I choke on air. Then a thought comes to me. "Is he... with. . . another woman?" Tears sting my eyes at the image. "Will he want to mate with another woman during this time?" He guesses. I nod and Kazi scowls. "No. He won't. His beast wouldn't allow it. Women will be drawn to him though." Samael explains. I growl.

"No female is getting near him." Meleyndah snarls. My eyes slowly meet Kazi's straight on. "Will it go away?"

"Not without your help."

I bite my lip, Kazi's gaze flickers to the movement."His animal won't let him force you either, no need to worry about that." Samael adds. Kazi moves forward, stopping toe to toe with me. "Why is it happening to him and not me?" I wonder aloud as Kazi moves my hair from my face. "Because you're of higher rank." Nala says on a gasp. "Precisely." The Reaper confirms. "Comfort him." Meleyndah whispers. "I will not loose my virginity out of wedlock! Let alone in the woods!"

"I didn't say to jump him! But look at him. See what I see." She takes over, showing me a man who is being torn apart inside, wanting to love, respect, pleasure and cherish his mate. My heart hurts with a good pain at seeing how much he wants just his mate. Only me.

With my heart soaring, I thread my fingers in his hair, stand on my toes and kiss him. His arms instantly wrap around my waist, pulling me tight against is rock hard chest. He begs for entrance, nipping and licking my bottom lip. I stay closed, not wanting to get to carried away.

Next thing I know, my legs are around his hips and my back's against a tree. He pinches my upper thigh, making me gasp and he plunges his tongue in, hungrily exploring. I moan, our hips grind together and he deepens the kiss, purring lightly. I can't bring myself to laugh this time. Truth is, it's kind of a turn on. The way his chest vibrates mine, creates a coil of heat at my core. His downstairs buddy wakes up, rubbing hard on me and I give another moan.

"Rainy!"

I break my lips away, Kazi trails to my neck with open kisses. "What?" I bark at Patty. Then our situation floods into my sexually clouded mind and I attempt to push Kazi away a little. He refuses to budge and tightens his hold on my thighs. "Kazi, move." I growl, putting more strength into this shove.

He does as I tell him to and steps back, taking me with him. Holding me like a father would his child. "Put me down! I'm not a kid!" I yell, struggling to disentangle myself from him. He drops my legs, but other than that, I'm stuck to him like glue. "What am I going to do with him? He won't even let me go." I sigh.

His cell rings. Perfect! "Kazi, you need to get your phone. I'll give you some space." I try to remove my body from his, however he can't have any of that, so he clutches me closer. I grit my teeth as he awkwardly hands me the blasted communication device. "Hello?" I answer.

"Birayn?" Amanda's voice asks. "That's my name." I exhale. "Where are you guys? Axel and I reached the house a while ago." She says, concern lacing her words. "We got held back. We're in Saeva Woods." I glare at Kazi. "Stay there. Axel just got back from talking to the guard, she's not here. B or your sister. They got moved yesterday." A low growl slips out. "Did he say where to?" She repeats the question to Axel.