Part Eleven - Back Home

Start from the beginning

After Stiles finished with his dad he decided to go check if the boys were getting ready. So he looked out the window and could see Derek and Scott packing the car while Issac sat on the hood of it. It looked like they where almost done. So Stiles started to head outside. But as he was heading down the stairs Peter barked at him from the second floor. "Hey where are you guys going!" He yelled running after Stiles. So Stiles started to run as fast as possible down the steps. On the last few steps Stiles took a big leap landing it and he kept running. He could feel Peter right behind him. He had to make a sharp turn to get to the front door and he knew that would slow him down but their was no other way. As he took the turn he saw a little trophy shelf and he had the bright idea to pull it to the ground. After he did that he heard Peter tripping up on it in the background. "Fuck you Stiles you can't keep that sweet Stilinski ass. I had your dad back in the dadly and I know I can get you" Peter said yelling. Stiles kept running the door was already open so he just bolted outside. When he got out he Saw everyone already waiting and the passenger door open. He started running faster and faster until he got to the car. He hoped in and slammed the door. "DRIVE DEREK" Stiles yelled with everyone asking what was going on. As that was happening Peter ran outside yelling "You can't leave me here! That's my SUV" Peter said running. Derek started to pull off but Peter jumped in front of the car. But Derek didn't slow down in the slightest then BAMM Derek hit him and keep driving down the trail they took to get here. Everyone in the van was silent. "Well that was kinda cool" Issac said breaking the silence. "Yeahh.." Scott said. The car was silent for the rest of the way home.

It wasn't long before they were back in town but they had to make a quick stop at Scott's house. After dropping of the two boys Derek drove them back to Stiles' house.

Stiles had to give Derek directions on how to get to his house it took a while but eventually Derek was pulling into the Stilinski driveway.

"Finally I'm home!" Stiles said running up the driveway to knock on the door. As he was waiting for his father to answer Derek was bringing all the bags to the door.

After at least twenty more seconds his Father's Fiancé answered the door. He was kinda sweaty and was putting on a shirt. "Sorry Stiles we were outside gardening." Wes said know it wasn't a good lie. Stiles dad started to come do the steps he was buckling the belt on his Sheriff slacks. "Dad!" Stiles said running to hug his father. "I missed you so much Stiles, please come sit down we can all talk" Sheriff said grabbing Wes' hand and taking him to sit down.

"Hey Derek? Can you take our bags up to the room. First door on the left" Stiles said going to sit down on the couch with his Dad and Wes.

~Derek's P.O.V.~

As I walked up the stairs in could hear Stiles' dad asking about me. I just tried to ignore it for now. It seems like that would be snooping. When I made it to the top I found the room Stiles was referring to. When I got in the room I set the bags on the side of the bed. I invited myself to look around. Stiles had a lot of posters on the wall, and still had up his board of suspect. The posters where kinda cute mostly super heros and sexy sports players. I knew his desk was where I'd find the most dirt on Stiles. I turned on his laptop kinda scared but curiosity took over. When I checked his history  most of it was erased but I guess he forgot to erase the most recent searches. The top three most recent searches where 'Office sex' 'Sexy Men in suits' and 'Naked Hairy Boss' I couldn't resist giving a chuckle. "I guess Stiles is into Hairy men and men in suits. I'll keep that in mind" I whispered. Before I left I picked up the magazine that was shoved under the laptop. Their where a bunch of naked boys and porn but that wasn't the highlight of the magazine the highlight was the fact that he had crop me out shirtless the time we all went to the pool. A normal person would've probably thought it was weird but I knew he had a little crush on me before all this and I honestly think it's kinda funny. But I should get downstairs.

When Derek got back downstairs Stiles pulled him over to the couch. To sit with his dad and Wes. Stiles' dad and Wes were on a couch across from Stiles and Derek.

"So Stiles, as you know this is Wes we've worked together for years and we finally had one conversation two years ago and instantly fell in love. And we will be getting married in a month. But I just want your blessing I know I'm your father and older but I want to make sure your okay with this." Stiles' Dad said

"Well dad.. I definitely say yes! I love you so much dad. And I love you to Wes you've been so good to us" Stiles said jumping up to give them both a hug. After sitting back down Stiles waited for the excitement to die down. "Dad.. I have something to tell you.. I know you know me and Derek have been spending a lot of time together and I just want to tell you that.. We're together now" Stiles said smiling

"Oh Stiles that's just wonderful" Wes said happily. "Okay.. Stiles I completely except you guys being together. But I need to tell Derek this... Derek if you ever! And I mean ever! Hurt my boy I'll have you arrested and charged" said Stiles' Dad

"Oh don't worry I would never even think about hurting my baby" Derek said giving Stiles a little peck on the check to make it clear.

"Okay on that note I think it's time for dinner" Wes said going to the kitchen to bring out the pre-made dinner.

After they had dinner Wes and Dad soon went upstairs. It's true old people go to sleep early. But Stiles wanted go show Derek around his room not knowing Derek already searched it.

When they got up to the room Derek turned on the lights and shut and locked the door. "Well this is my room. My posters, my suspect board, my desk. Hey why is my laptop and my magazine open" he said rushing to close them both. "I'm so sorry for snooping.. but I took a look around already" Derek said sitting on the bed.  "You didn't see anything? Did you?" Stiles asked truly worried. "Only all the porn that was in them. But it's okay Stiles I thought it was kinda funny and cute. I'm not gonna act like I don't do it. "Derek said slipping off his boots and then his pants. Now come on come sleep with daddy" Derek said keeping his voice down and laying in the bed. Derek then removed the rest of his clothes and got under the covers. "Okay fine!" Stiles said giggling and getting undressed to his boxer briefs then cutting the light off. After that he jumped into the bed and got under the covers to snuggle with his boyfriend.

"Derek?" Stiles said whispering. "Yes?" Derek answered with his eyes already  closed. "I love you" Stiles replied. Derek paused and took a second to think if he was ready to say it back.

"I love you too Stiles" Derek said giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

THE END.

Tysm guys. I'm so happy I could make a book that pleased so many people. I will definitely make a sequel very soon. But based around more you guys choices. I want to be way more interactive with this so if you could answer a few questions that would be very helpful.

Q: How do you want the next book to start?
Q: Want any new characters?
Q: Do you want more supernatural things as if it were the show?

SO: Tumblr: meooowz