-------

my legs are spread apart.

he digs his head into my inner thigh.

he flicks his toungue.

i moan with pleasure.

i tug on his hair and move him closer. "fuck" i say. he gets up wiping his mouth and licking his fingers "best  i have ever had" he smirks. i jump in suprise when he inserts two fingers into my inner "e-ethan yesssss" i say leaning back while my hands are supporting my lean. he enjoys watching me moan as he smirks non-stop. he thrusts his fingers in and out of me " i love watching you scream my name out" he smiles. he finaly pulls his two fingers out of me and brings them to his lips and licks them roughly. "hmmm, you taste soo good baby girl". my face heats up.
———-

we throw our clothes on, and run out of the bathroom without anyone reciting us that were getting out of a male bathroom.

i still feel wet honestly finish me up if your not full

i see ethan smiling at me at the corner of my eyes, i turn to look at him "I need you again baby" he says with a soft smirk. as soon as know it his gently drags me to the wall until our lips crash. "bella i am soo sorr-" Sam startles and stops. "oh well... i h-have to go" he says walking away with his head down and mummuring to himself. Ethanol and i look at eachother , he laughs "shush!" i snap.

--class time—

i walk to my first period. i check my time table on my phone. "hmm...we have sport yes!...oh wait...no...i have fucking geography in  202" i say infuriatedly. i walk to my class . i glare at each classroom excessivley trying to find Ethan or Grayson. they have maths soo they are not in my class. i walk back to my classroom but before i walk in i look through my classroom window beside my door and i see Sam in his seat with his hands on his face.

did i hurt him bad?

was he jealous that i kissed ethan?

my hands are resting on the window while I'm staring at Sam, i was going to go into the class room suddenly i feel someone wreck my hair. i turn around "my hair!!!" i scream as i fix my hair, its Cameron. "thats what you get" he says running down the hallway. "dont worry bella your brother is...a mole" grayson says fixing his black snapback, he comes infront of me and hugs me "thanks gray" i smile as he lets go. he winks and as he walks to Cameron's direction.

i felt soo safe in his hug.
He makes me soft

his soo sweet.

"Miss Dallas are you going to enter the classroom?"

"yeah" i say walking into the classroom, she blocks me from the door entry. "your clothes are inappropriate, i hope i dont see this tommrow again!" she says with her beady eyes, i nod and walk in. I recite the class to see if there is any excess chairs left. i find one beside Sam. "sit next to Mr Sam Pottorff please" the teacher waiting for me to make my move the seat next to sam. i nod again and place my book slowley on my table and try not anger him, i take my seat.
"ok class so we are going to learn about the ecosystem and how the human environment works." she says as she gets her multicoloured white board markers, she turns around to begins writing her bullshit.
since the teacher is focused on the board, i guess i can make it up to sam. i turn to him and i see How red his eyes are from the crying and his messy hair.
"what?" he says turning to me, yup his irritated. " look sam, i sorry for going too hard on you" i say with pouty lips "no fuck off" he whispers a little loudly. "but like why are you mad at me?" i say. "shh shut up" a girl behind me says " 2 words, fuck off" he says counting the two words. her face is pure pissed off.