James assured their parents, "Nothing can break us apart. I know everything about Zoey's past relationship with Rodney. We also have an ace against Rodney. Jac had this CCTV footage of Zoey's breakup with Rodney at Club Zenith. He had showed it to me before and I told him to keep it just in case Rodney tried to hurt Zoey in the future."

Mommy Mariana then brought about an exclusive interview, "What about an interview with MGA Channel 8 to address this issue? Your Ninang Rosemarie had been bugging me about it. Baby, I think it's about time that you come out in the open and address all the issues."

"Okay, Mom," Georgina agreed.

They all had dined and planned a course of action to address the issues.

Lucero Mansion. June 7, 2014. 8 AM

They news crew from the Saturday afternoon celebrity talk show of MGA Channel 8 hosted by Butch Abunda arrived at the mansion for an exclusive interview with Georgina. Along with the news crew were his godparents Jaime and Rosemarie Garchitorena and her god sister Irene Garchitorena-Cojuangco.

James and his parents also arrived to give their support to Georgina.

Her exclusive interview with Butch Abunda went like this –

Butch : We are deeply honored to have with us today, Miss Georgina Blanco Lucero. Miss Georgina thanks for choosing 'The Truth' for your first TV interview.

Georgina : It's my pleasure, Butch. I had just been so busy catching up with my parents and relatives. So, it's only now that I was able to sit down for an exclusive interview.

Butch : Okay let's start, Miss Georgina. The first question is – Who were you for the past twenty-five years that you'd been away from your real parents?

Georgina : I had been known by the name Zoey Dizon. My adoptive parents were Zaldy and Corazon Dizon while my adoptive grandparents who found me at the back of their delivery truck were Zaldo and Yolanda Dizon.

Butch : Tell as a brief story of your life back then.

Georgina : We lived in a small remote farm in the outskirts of Madison City, Los Lillia. My adoptive father was a soldier, my adoptive mother was a public school teacher, and why adoptive grandparents were farmers. I grew up with a happy childhood even if they were not as rich as my real parents. I was deeply loved and cared for. I had my pre-school, elementary and high school education from public schools then afterwards I passed the college admission test of UF for the degree of business administration and accountancy at UF – Vienburg. Prior to that I already lost my adoptive parents and adoptive grandfather. So when I went to UF – Vienburg Campus to confirm my admission for the said degree I was with my only living adoptive relative, Lola Ada. Lola Ada had been noticed by the Dean of Students' Affairs and then she offered us help. The Dean assessed my credentials and then referred me to a scholarship grant from JI Pinnacle Foundation. Then I lost my Lola Ada from sickness when I was 18. Before she died, she told me that I'm not a real Dizon, she told me how I came to their family and she also gave me the package containing the clothes and jewelries I was wearing when I was found by them. After that, my life pretty much revolved with my studies and my five-year work obligation to the foundation. I had worked directly under Mr. James Isaac Tan for those past five years.

Butch : Tell us about the extent of your work with Mr. James Isaac Tan, Miss Georgina.

Georgina : It all started on April 1 2009. It was the first day of my actual OJT although I had been working for the company every summer as an office assistant for the management group of the CEO-President whenever I don't have summer required courses. Such summer job was part of the scholarship grant. It was also the first day of Mr. James Isaac Tan as Deputy CEO. He just returned from US from his studies. Don Jaime Tan had assigned me to work directly under his son as a management trainee for my OJT. James was quite satisfied with my work performance and so he hired me as his personal assistant even if I was still two semesters away from earning my degree. Upon my graduation, I was promoted as his executive assistant. He also required me to take my graduate studies and foreign language lessons  online while working for him as his executive assistant. I usually travel with him wherever his work maybe. When he assumed the position as CEO-President, I was then promoted as the chief-of-staff of his management group. Our relationship was purely professional. But with those years of working together, we became the best of friends along with his personal driver/bodyguard, Juan, who is always with us wherever we travel for work.