Mine~

Bipper was staying at the Mystery Shack, has developed feelings.

He started staying at the Shack over two months ago. He had insisted upon sleeping in the same bed as Dipper Pines, because "Pine Tree, I have to watch over you! You're mine!", not those exact words, but still. He started waking up to the two of them cuddling, and he began to get nervous and flushed whenever he was around the messy haired, pine tree hat wearing boy who was now sixteen. He had consulted Mabel about it multiple times but, though she gave good advice, she was no help to him.

One day he and Dipper went to the grocery store for some food. Bipper had never been to one of these 'grocery stores' and insisted on riding in the cart. Dipper obliged, mainly because he didn't want to deal with an angry Bipper. Bipper smiled widely and hopped into the cart, dangling his legs over the top and leaning against the thing they put babies in. They were in the cereal isle. "Ooh, what're those!" Bipper exclaimed, leaning over the edge of the cart and grabbing a box of cereal with a lot of random patterns for the cereal. "That is cereal, Bipper." Dipper said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Can I have it? Can I, can I?" Bipper pleaded. "Yeah, sure Bipper, why not... do you want cookies?" The brown haired demon in question answered by nodding enthusiastically.

They were at the register, Bipper was still in the cart, handing Dipper the groceries to put on the belt thing and humming some unknown tune. The lady at the register smiled and winked at Dipper, then introduced herself, did the flirty thing. Dipper got flustered and started stuttering, not knowing how to respond. Bipper got angry and tugged on the boys sleeve, turning Dipper's attention to him. Bipper looked at him with puppy dog eyes and pointed at a candy bar. Dipper rolled his eyes, smiling slightly, and took the candy from the shelf, putting it on the belt as well. Bipper kept a firm grip on his Dipper's arm until he paid. It was that moment Bipper decided he would get out of the cart and carry every single bag of groceries to the car that they had illegally driven here. "Bipper, what are you doing! You're going to hurt yourself! Put the bags in the cart." Dipper strained, eyebrows furrowing and a worried expression on his face. "No, I want to do this." Bipper said stubbornly. "Bipper, come on... at least give me a few bags." Dipper reasoned. Bipper turned his head. Dipper sighed and he walked warily behind Bipper, trying to make sure he didn't somehow break something.

Dipper opened the trunk, letting Bipper put the groceries in himself, then started the car. "Hey, Pine Tree?" Bipper murmured. "Hmm?" Dipper answered. "I don't like what that lady was saying to you at the register." He put his lower lip out and looked up at Dipper. "Why's that?" Dipper asked, his voice changing pitch. "You're mine." he said. "Oh? I wasn't aware I was owned by you, Bip." Bipper pouted and stayed silent the rest of the ride. He helped put the groceries away, then followed Pine Tree up the stairs and into the attic that he no longer shared with Mabel because privacy and stuff.

Bipper pushed Dipper onto the bed and straddled him, he put his hands on his shoulders and put his face uncomfortably close to his. Dipper's face flushed and he opened his mouth to say something, but shut it immediately afterward. "You're mine." Bipper said. Dipper nodded slowly and Bipper moved his hands to Dipper's hair, running his fingers through the curls. "B-Bipper..?" Dipper whispered, looking up at the the strangely attractive brunette. "Hmm?" Bipper responded, moving his face closer to Dipper's and resting his forehead on Dipper's. He put his lips against Dipper's, and when the boy responded, pulled away. Dipper almost whined but Bipper pushed his head aside and started kissing his neck, and sucking leaving little red imprints on the delicate skin. Dipper bit his lip and closed his eyes. Bipper moved around the area of his neck, then moved back to his face, trailing kisses along his jawline and cheekbone. Dipper, upon deciding to do something, moved his lips to Bipper's collarbone and trailing kisses along it "C'mon Dippy, you can do bett-" Bipper was cut of by a bite on his collarbone that caused him to let out an audible pleased sounding gasp that turned into a sort of moan. Dipper trailed bites along Bipper's collarbone, then moved to his neck. Now, as much Bipper liked the feeling of Dipper's teeth grazing his neck, he didn't like to not be in control. He moved his hand to the hem of the boy's shirt and tugged, whimpering slightly to make it easier to get off. Dipper pulled away from his neck, making him whimper again, and helped pull the red tee shirt off. Dipper then started pulling at Bipper's clothes and started unbuttoning the shirt . Bipper started kissing Dipper's collarbone, biting here and there making the boy whimper and gasp and moan. He smirked, liking the control he had. Bipper moved back to the boys lips, pushing him down in the process and bit Dipper's lower lip slightly, nipping some skin and making the boy whimper but open his mouth slightly either way. He explored the boy's mouth, the metallic taste of blood mixing with saliva. He pulled away and sat up, still straddling the boy. Dipper whined and looked at Bipper with longing eyes. Bipper smirked and started trailing kisses up his torso to his collarbone and stopping on his neck again. He bit down on the boy's neck, drawing some blood and making him audibly gasp, he sat back up and admired the mark he had left on the boy's neck. He was interrupted by the voice of Grunkle Stan calling them down for dinner. "You're mine."

sorry if it sucks I tried my best!

oh wow 1010 words!!!

ill try and publish more...... regularly

-admin