Chapter 2:You're cute when you're mad

Phil opens the door to the flat as he carries my bags making sure to have Dan make sure I don't run. I sigh and walk into their flat. My eyes widen as I step inside and Phil guides me to the spare room placing my bags on the bed. I sit down as Phil walks out closing my door. I put my clothes in the dresser and my phone on the bed, I place my iPad and laptop on the top of my dresser. I've finished unpacking and I jump on the bed and turn away from the door and quietly cry myself to sleep.

*three hours later*

============================
                   Dan's POV
============================

"Phil im going to go check on her," I whisper shouted. He nodded as I walked towards her room. I knocked softly and I hear quiet snoring. I open the door to find her laying there sleeping. I sit on her bed and it dips down and she starts to stir in her bed. I sit their and look at her and blush as she says my name in her sleep,"Da...aaan. Your cute when you're mad." I blush even more. I catch a glimpse of her wrist, the sight is horrific and I grab her arm gently. I begin to trace my thumb over her wrist. I kiss her wrist sightly. She's blushing and she is awake now. I look at her blushing badly. "I...uh. Uhm. Sorry." I say putting her arm down. I begin to get up and she pulls me saying,"Please stay." I lay back down next to her, I face her and stare into her beautiful eyes that make me want to kiss her. She says,"I make you want to kiss me?" She giggles as I blush,"W-What? Did I just say that out loud?" She nods giggling. She closes her eyes. I kiss her forehead and say,"Sleep tight." I say as she's blushing. She is turned away from me so I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer. I fall asleep like this.
*two hours later*

============================
                      Phil's POV
============================

I decide to go see if my daughter is alright seeming as Dan hasn't returned. I open the door to see Dan laying on  Elizabeth's bed asleep with her body next to his. I get mad seeing as she hasn't even been here for a day and he is already sleeping in the same bed as her. I yell waking them both up,"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM!!" Elizabeth curls in a ball scared by my yelling. Dan hurries out the door and I decide to talk to  Liz first. I say trying to calm down,"Elizabeth honey, what was Dan doing in you're bed?" She whimpers and says,"I-I uhm... Asked h-im to stay with me because I g-g-got scared and I guess he f-fell asleep.." I hug her as she freezes, she sort of tences up as I touch her.

Elizabeth's POV

I wince as Phil pulls me into a tight hug remembering the fresh cut on my stomach. Phil lets me go and says,"I'm going to send Dan in here to keep you company while I make dinner okay?" I nod and Dan walks in and sits on the edge of the bed. He looks at my exposed wrist and says,"where is the latest one?" I lift up my shirt to expose my freshly cut stomach. He scoots closer tracing the cut in my stomach and I am wincing slightly. He leans down and kisses the cut on my stomach. I wince slightly as the pain seems to disappear. He looks up at me and I giggle. He blushes and I lean forward and I'm right in front of his face leaning in to kiss him as Phil opens the door and I jump away. Phil says,"Dinner is ready..." I walk out to the kitchen and Dan follows after me.

UNFINISHED