4. Thinking about it

( so I'm not sure what's up but this chapter is actually chapter 4 so please skip it and come back to it) thanks!!
A/N.
So hey I'm not dead! I have just been super busy and have been working on my other story done hiding! Also I need 3 new characters in the next chapter so I will be having a character content just private message me there name, age, gender and any other information about them! Also I'm sorry about the shorts I type them on my phone so it's hard to type! Enjoy this next chapter bye!!

After ten minutes of thinking I hear tons of little foot steps running up the stairs. Then a tall brown haired girl comes into view.

"Who are you? I'm Kate!"

" I'm Amy."

"I'm 14. How old are you?"

"15!"

"Oh, see the problem with being a teenager is no one wants a teenager... Oh my goodness look at the time I've got to go clean the rooftop!" And with that Kate ran away.  Why does she need to clean the rooftop. It's not like any one look at it. I don't see my name on the job chart so I don't think I have a job.

Everyone else must be cleaning because I'm in here alone. I know that I can't get to my grandma house alone so I must find people that can help me. I grab my book from my bag and flip though it reading all the words.

After about 30 minutes of reading I put my book down to see three shadows standing in the doorway...

A/N
Cliffhanger!!!

Who are they??

Did they see the book?

10 votes 5 comments and 6 submitted
characters for the next chapter please!

Xoxox
-Olivia 😜😀