"Who's truck is that in the front yard?" I ask them as they all smile

"Yours" dad says to me and I get confused since I don't have a license yet.

"What do you mean?" I ask him

"That's your present from us it's the newest ford truck since you have always wanted one and it has six seats and it's safe for the twins to ride in with you" mom says pulling out some keys and handing them to me as I grin and get up hugging them all before going outside to look at my truck

"Thank you so much" I say to them after I get into the car which I have trouble getting into since I'm so short but oh well I love it. I have always wanted a truck before the twins were born I wanted a car like Caleb but then when they were born I wouldn't be able to drive them around and I fell in love with trucks. I look around the truck loving the smell of new cars and it's really big, it has lots of space. Once I climb out with help from Caleb so I don't hurt my self I go hug my parents again then I just look at the truck. Caleb comes over and wraps his arm around me as I lean into him.

"Did you look at the license plate?" Caleb ask me as I shake my head no, I go to look at it and see it says Livvy 7. The nickname he used to call me and my favorite number.

"Oh my god" I say after looking at it I turn to see him smiling at me

"Caleb helped us pick it out two weeks ago when you were babysitting the twins" mom says as I think back to two weeks ago when Caleb said he was busy with the boys from baseball and I had to babysit since mom and dad went on a date. After they told me that they walked into the house going to make some lunch considering it's already 2:00. When we walk into the house and go up into my room to just talk until lunch was done.

"I can't believe I have a car" I say to him after we get into my room

"Believe it because it's yours" he says to me smiling

"Why did you pick the license plate like that, you haven't called me that in years" I say to him thinking when we both stopped the nicknames when he was 9 and I was 8.

"I did it so it would bring back memories from when we were younger and I liked that nickname for you and that's our favorite number" he said and I nod hugging him

"I liked it to, your the best" I say to him

"I also know that you still sleep with that bear that I got you when I was younger" he says to me and pulls it out from behind his back as I take it from him.

"Yeah I do it reminds me of you cuddling with me since it has your smell from when you sleep in my bed" I say to him blushing I look at the purple bear with Livvy on the front and smile.

"Well I'm glad you like the bear still" he says as I hold it to me as he holds me

"Yeah it holds a lot of memories" I say to him

"It does like your first steps or my name being your third word" he says

"Yeah and our first kiss, the bear was always around for everything when I was younger" I say to him as I think about when we were younger and I had the bear with me in my arms when me and Caleb accidentally kissed.

"Yeah i have all those pictures in my room" Caleb says as I nod since we both got them printed and got the same frame for them.

"Kids lunch" dad yells up the stairs as Caleb lets me go and I put the bear down on the bed and walk downstairs with Caleb next to me once we eat our pizza rolls we watch some tv with the family.

"Do you want to drive your truck around with us?" Mom ask me and I nod grabbing my keys and throwing a hoodie on and going to see everyone but Emily waiting by my truck.

" where's Emily?" I ask them

"She left to go hang out with some friends since their is not enough space in the truck for us all" dad says as mom and dad buckle up the twins in their car seats that mom and dad bought for them for my truck that are blue and red. Caleb climbs into the middle seat as dad gets into the passenger seat. Caleb holds his hand out for me as I take it and climb into the front seat. As mom gets into the seat between the boys in the back as I pull out driving around the neighborhood.

"Let's go to play mini golf" Zac says and mom and dad nod as I drive to the glow in the dark mini golf me and Caleb go to all the time with the boys.

"Dad can you take a picture of me and Caleb?" I say to him as I grab Caleb's arm after we hop out.

"Sure honey" he says taking my phone as me and Caleb stand in front of the license plate of my car and then we crouch sideways pointing at the license plate as dad takes the picture.

"Thanks dad" I say after we get up and go to grab my phone

"Let's see the pictures" Caleb says to me and I click on the one and really like it and change it to my home screen that used to be a picture of me and Caleb at one of his birthday parties hugging.

"I like this one a lot" I say to Caleb showing him the one I set to my home screen which is the one with us crouching and pointing at the license plate.

"Me too send it to me" he says wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walk into the mini golf place.

9:00pm

After we played mini golf two times with us playing for fun it was already 7:00 so we just stopped at a Cracker Barrel and ate dinner. Once we got home mom put the twins to bed and Caleb went to my bedroom to brush his teeth and I told him I would be up in ten minutes and to just stay up there.

"Thanks so much for the truck" I say to mom and dad

"Honey you deserve it for how much you take care of the twins and your always helping around the house" dad says

"I love you guys" I say hugging moms she hugs me back and kisses me goodnight before going upstairs.

"I love you too baby girl" dad says to me hugging me back

"Goodnight dad" I say to him after he lets go and I walk upstairs to see Caleb shirtless on my bed holding the bear he gave me years ago.

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Putting my smell on it since you like it so much" he says and I nod since I do love his smell.

"Thanks I guess" I say and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then coming out to see him hugging the bear with his eyes close.

"Did you have a good day?" He ask me scaring me as I start to climb into bed.

"Yeah it was one of the best" I say to him

"Your birthday will be better" he says to me after putting the bear to the side table and pulling me to his side.

"It will be I have my family near me and then you so it will be wonderful" I say to him and I put my hand on his abs and intertwine our legs before placing my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Livvy" he says and I smile kissing his chest

"Goodnight Taleb" I say to him as he kisses my head pulling me even closer. We haven't used those nicknames since we were younger and I love it. That's my last thought before we fall asleep tomorrow of no school waiting for us.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000