Let Me Be That Cane You're Holding

-

2:00 am is made for writers, thinkers, and for passionate dancers.

And for Baekhyun, practicing alone is a must.

["Like seriously, Baek. Go home. If your legs are now aching then have some rest. No one's tellin ya to dance your ass off at this ungodly hour."] He heard Junmyeon hissed on the other line, probably pissed for getting disturbed.

"Wow. Says by the nerd who spents his whole night looking for the secret of the universe."

["Excuse me, nerds are sexy."]

"Well not for me." He streched his arms and lay flat at the cold hard ground of the pratice room. Kyungsoo would probably throw his knives at him if he saw him sleeping here.

He's sadistic but he's caring af alright.

"Know what, I'll just call you later. Maybe I'll just take a nap or something. I'm worn out." Junmyeon just muttered a loud 'K.' before ending the call. On the other hand, Baekhyun turned his head at the huge mirror infront of him. He looked at his face down to his curves, then shifts his attention to the stuffs behind him.

He squinted his eyes after seeing those over colored pompoms placed on top of the fridge. Why the hell Kyungsoo's boyfriend would have those pompoms in his studio?

Maybe Kyungsoo uses them.

Kim Jongin's kind of cheerleader.

Heh.

Okay that's disgusting.

The lad just shrugged off his thoughts and continued looking at the mirror, still roaming his eyesight around.

He was endlessly seeing useless things, for a dance studio this one was sure a mess. Making him wonder why Kyungsoo didn't bother cleaning--

Wait.

He unintentionally laid his eyes on the glass door and he was terrified.

He saw a silhouette of a man. A tall man, standing behind the door, holding a cane.

DUDE.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

He sat up right away, making sure if there's someone outside.

But the man was gone.

No man.

But there's a cane laying down on the floor, like it walked its ass down and entered the studio room.

Baekhyun cursed under his breath, not sure if he's going to get the cane, or check for the man, or run like crazy outside or cry.

Probably not the last.

The eyeliner will be ruined and that's a no no.

"I-is someone out there?" He managed to say, trying to sound not afraid but the hell he is.

"Hello?" No one answered his hopeless calls but the lights that started flickering.

This is not funny anymore.

"Fuck." He hissed.

"Did I hear fuck? I love that." A loud and deep and sexy voice answered behind his back.

What.

Was.

That.

And being the manly guy he is, he started screaming.. in a manly way.

"Whoah, whoah. Calm down pretty boy. I ain't going to fuck you unless you want me to." He turned his head to see a tall man-- a stunning man in black everything. With that tantalizing brown eyes and pointed nose and sexy lips and that hair shining in red Baekhyun was quite unsure if he was already insane or what. His polo wasn't buttoned properly, exposing his sexy neck and that.. collar bone. His pants so tight Baekhyun can already drool over his figure. And that cane..