Bella Nomura.

I'm Bella Nomura,
I'm a princess,
I'm afraid of Hunters.
If you're seeing me as a Disney Princess...
You're wrong.

I'm brunette, I want to be an inventor, I have glasses, I like sweatpants and I'm an extrovert. None, of those are Disney Princess quality's.

I wake up, birds are chirping. But only for a second since I shoo them away, I get dressed fancy since it's my fourteenth birthday and I slip on pink,silk slippers. I walk downstairs, my family isn't there. I sigh in disappointment. I wipe a tear.

"They've forgotten 'bout me ONCE again" I talk to myself and I turn to the closest thing near the door... The cobblestone wall. I glare at it for a second DARING myself to go near it. I look left and right and walk toward the wall, as if I was forced by a spirit to do that. I grip the stone and place my foot on the rock below. I push myself to climb with out making a sound. As I make it to the top I throw myself on the top of the wall and sit. I hear a dog... I look around, ready to climb down when...

It's just my dog Misty.

She's a wolf really, a grey one. I saved it from a hunter when I was seven. Guess I really was a fake princess when I was little.

I jump off the wall falling into a mote in the process.

"OOPH!"

I look around hoping no-one heard that. I start walking my way into the Emerald green forest. Determined to get past it so I can see the REAL world out there. I hear crickets... And crunching of leaves.

"Hello" I hear

I jump and keep moving

"Hey are you listening freak?"

"What?!" I snap

"Idiot. What are you doing?"

"Walking"

"Nobody walks on hunter territory without being a ice miner or werewolf"

"What?"

"Yeah. Your family dumped this place in eternal chaos."

"W-what?"

"Dear god woman. Get to conclusions. I'm Crystal. You're Bella Nomura"

"What?"

"My name is Cry. My brother called me Crystal until he killed himself"

"Oh... Sorry"