2

Jenna's POV

I guess today we have to tell all of our friends and family that Jacob and I are engaged. I know they'll be happy for us. I'm so excited we get to announce it now.

"Jenna, I was thinking hard. I think instead of changing your last name to Sartorius, we should change mine to Dimmer," Jacob tells me. I look at him surprised.

"I know it's a long shot, but you're the only person in your family left who will have kids. I want to keep the Dimmer generation going, because it's given me the chance to have you, and I want another guy or girl to be gifted with the Dimmer's as well," he tells me. I smile brightly.

"That's really cute Jacob, thank you. But how about we both change our name to Dimmer-Sartorius," I reply. He smiles at me.

"I'd love that," he agrees. "So, shall we go and tell everyone about us?" he asks. I nod.

"We shall."

We invite everyone over and they sit in the living room.

"So what is it?" Ariel asks. Jacob and I look at each other. I put out my left hand with the ring. They all gasp.

"Is that-" Loren cuts off her own sentence. I nod.

"You're getting married!" She exclaims. She runs up to me and picks me up.

"My baby is getting married!" She screams. I laugh my head off.

Sorry for such a short update. If you have any ideas, could you dm me please?
Love you guys to the moon and back!
-Kay